Great that you’re thinking about a career with BSI!
With the growing importance of how people analytics are utilised to provide workforce insights for business to make effective strategic business decisions, our Group People Function is looking for a People Insights Analyst to join the growing team.
Reporting to the People Insights Lead and working with various Goup People’s Centre of Excellences (CoEs) and stakeholders across our global organisation, you will drive strategic changes through the management and coordination of all People data.
To utilise our global People data to effectively lead our organisational and business decisions, you have strong analytical experience turn data into digestible information to our stakeholders. You are an expert in using business intelligence tools and familiar in designing, building and supporting the testing of our People reports.
To thrive in this role, you are:
- Strong in analytical experience, working with complex and confidential data sets.
- Expert in business intelligence tools (E.G. Workday Reporting, Prism Tableau, Power BI,).
- An excellent communicator who can clearly communicate complex results to technical and non-technical audiences with clarity, conviction and influence.
- Ethical, with strong understanding and insights on the appropriate uses of data, reporting and insights, in line with values, aspirations (e.g. ED&I) and legal frameworks (e.g. GDPR).
- Innovative and adaptable in exploring existing and new data using a range of statistical tools and techniques such as predictive analytics & machine learning.
This will be a highly flexible hybrid role based in either our Milton Keynes or London Chiswick offices.
What we offer
We offer a highly competitive salary with healthcare, travel & homeworking allowances, 27 days annual leave, an excellent company-contributed pension scheme, and a wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your lifestyle.
We carefully consider agile ways of working that allow for the best impact for our employees and clients.
Our Excellence Behaviours: Client-centric, Agile, Collaborative. These three behaviours represent how we do things at BSI. They help us ensure that BSI is a great place to work and a highly successful business.
BSI is conducting face-to-face interviews where appropriate and possible. If you are invited to a face-to-face interview but feel more comfortable with conducting the interview virtually, please speak to a member of our recruitment team.