As a Human Resources Business Partner, you will be responsible for providing strategic support to the business. This position will be responsible for defining business requirements, and developing and executing a human resource plan that is aligned to the business strategy and organizational goals. The role will work both strategically and hands-on to deliver results for the business/functional groups. The HR Business Partner engages the resources of the broader HR organization to enable the execution of this strategy, including leveraging the functional expertise and resources of the Centers of Expertise (COE’s) and HR Operations Center.
- Full-time hybrid role – Local travel required
- 2215 Union Ave, Sheboygan, WI 53081
- Identify, develop, and implement HR programs that support the business objectives and key performance priorities of the business unit
- Partner with Leaders and serve as a trusted adviser on any people, organizational, or capability implications of our business strategy
- Coach and advise leaders on talent development and performance management
- Support key HR initiatives including talent management, training, succession planning, workforce planning, performance management, and salary reviews
- Participate in annual talent review process and partner with leaders to create individual development plans
- Coordinate HR and company initiatives that enhance engagement, performance, and retention
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues
- Travel Required: Yes – 20%
- Office : Office Temperature (65F to 75F)
- Specialized Knowledge : Working knowledge of Human Resources related laws and regulations
- Special Skills : Demonstrated ability to establish credibility and influence leaders; strong internal and external customer service focus; drive to deliver outstanding results across the organization; effective communication (verbal and written), negotiation, and presentation skills; ability to work collaboratively across divisions, functions and levels; project management, analytical and organizational abilities; ability to use data to inform insights; ability to identify and handle priority and/or sensitive issues with discretion, and a commitment to confidentiality
- Other: This position requires physical presence in the office/retail stores. A hybrid schedule can be arranged.
- Prior experience working in a Centers of Expertise (COE's) model is preferred.
- Prior experience with Workday HRIS is strongly preferred.
Years of Experience
- 2-5 : years of experience in Human Resources or related field
As a local employer of choice in the community, C&S is proud to offer our employees a competitive benefit package that includes:
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Paid Personal/Sick and Vacation Time in the first year for all hourly non-union employees
- Flexible scheduling opportunities
- Eligible for Day 1 Benefits
- Holiday Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Weekly Pay
Bachelor’s Degree – Business Administration/Management, Professional in Human Resources (PHR) – Other, Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) – Other
1st Shift (United States of America)
Piggly Wiggly Midwest LLC
About Our Company
C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc. , based in Keene, NH, is the largest wholesale grocery supply company in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1918 as a supplier to independent grocery stores, C&S now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 6,000 independent supermarkets, chain stores, military bases, and institutions with over 150,000 different products. At C&S, We Select the Best® – those with the motivation, pride, and drive to succeed in our fast-paced world.
Working Safely is a Condition of Employment at C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc. C&S Wholesale Grocers is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.