US OK Oklahoma City
Benefits and Stock Analyst Lead
Job Category: Human Resources
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: None
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: None
Type of Travel: None
What You’ll Get to Do:
The Benefits and Stock Analyst Lead will utilize a variety of internal and external data to audit CACI benefits programs (401K, HSA/FSA/ Dependent FSA, Medical/Health plans, and other voluntary benefits) accurately and in a timely manner.
Will ensure benefit plans are meeting State and Federal laws and regulations, as well as benefit plan limits and eligibility. Reconciling NQDC/stock plan between provider and Workday systems. Use critical analysis to identify benefit election mismatches in multiple systems and rectify them through audit and submitting corrective files. Confirm data accuracy and maintain appropriate controls for audit verification. Lead analyst team in all activities above.
This is a hybrid position and is located in Oklahoma City.
More About the Role:
- Manage cycle, quarterly, and annual integration schedules for benefit data – escalate issues as needed.
- Ensure SOX compliance with all benefit reconciliations and documentation supports.
- Reconciles employee benefits data and taking actions to correct variances periodically.
- Reconciles benefit payments and taking actions to correct variances.
- Audits employees on leave and leave type benefit plan eligibility.
- Work with Corporate Benefits and providers to process necessary corrections for audit findings.
- Acts as a liaison between all plan carriers and employee benefits.
- Supports the implementation and service support for open enrollment.
- Interact with the Tier 1 HR team on policy, regulatory and compliance changes impacting benefits.
- Regularly conducts audits/ taking actions to ensure the administration of all benefit plans complies with legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Runs, produces and distributes benefits-related information and operational reports as well as required reports for the COE, internal audit, governmental agencies as needed.
- You will also be responsible for training the Benefit Analyst team.
- Provide reporting as needed to management.
- Assists with daily tasks, as required, and follows through to ensure deadlines are met.
- Other related duties as assigned.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 5 years of related Benefits and Stock experience.
- Experience with Stock plan administration
- Ability to meet deadlines and be able to thrive in a fast-paced, high demand work environment.
- Advanced with Excel, Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook).
- Strong analytical mindset/skills.
- Must have courteous and professional demeanor, exhibiting good judgment when assisting/interacting with others.
- Must be able to use discretion and handle sensitive/confidential information.
- Attention to detail, producing accurate and high-quality work.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to comply with operating policies, procedures and rules is essential.
- Must be able to maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- Must maintain positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of management, employees, and customers.
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have:
- Experience Utilizing a Human Capital Management system such as Workday.
- Cherwell or ServiceNow ticketing system experience.
- Equity plan administration experience
- Payroll tax admin experience
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 60 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.