US OK Oklahoma City
Business Operations Specialist
Job Category: Human Resources
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: None
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: None
Type of Travel: None
What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI has a great opportunity for a Business Operations Specialist. The Business Operations Specialist is responsible for providing transactional, administrative, and repeatable services to the organization in an efficient and timely manner. This position will work in a collaborative environment to provide administrative support for HR related Workday transactions.
This position is located at our business complex in Oklahoma City.
More About the Role:
- Processes changes in employee status, pay, etc. in Workday, ensuring all data is correct and required approvals and forms are obtained within a structured reoccurring deadline period.
- Assist employees and Managers with inquires in a timely manner.
- Provide training and support to ensure compliance with established process and procedures to improve service delivery.
- Communicate effectively to employees on HR policy & procedures, providing education where necessary.
- Work with peers and Leadership to ensure effective handoff of escalated cases.
You Will Also Get To:
- Follow departmental SOPs.
- Partner with other parts of the business to assist in resolving various issues.
- Supports HR team by providing ad hoc administrative support.
- Work collaboratively in a Team and Learning Organization environment.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools.
- Operate with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong sense of customer service.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Strong communication, both written and verbal.
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Strong attention to detail
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have:
- Experience using Workday.
- Experience using ServiceNow.
- Experience in a complex business setting.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 60 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.