US OK Oklahoma City
Job Category: Human Resources
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: None
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Continental US
What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is looking for a Compensation Analyst to join our team of passionate compensation professionals. This role will be a key contributor to the Shared Service Center Compensation team and will participate in administering CACI’s compensation programs.
The right candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and will be action oriented. You should be able to build high-trust partnerships with management and other Shared Service Center team members, while being energetic, detail oriented, analytical, and self-starting.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to utilize his/her compensation knowledge, identify efforts to make current processes and systems more effective and efficient, and be challenged in a results-driven team. This is a full-time regular position that will work in CACI’s Oklahoma City Shared Service Center.
More About the Role:
- Provide compensation support for the annual merit planning process.
- Review, analyze and approve Workday transactions to include: promotions, pay adjustments and other actions from a classification and compensation perspective to ensure they are competitive, compliant and cost effective.
- Review and approve Executive Job Requisitions ensuring alignment of job duties/responsibilities with the Job Framework and Career Stream Leveling Guide.
- Collect, review, validate and submit One-Time bonuses.
Support Compensation Audits to include:
- Review and validation of employee data / records
- Service Contract Act (SCA) Health & Welfare rates and Wage Determination rates.
- Complete SCA modifications to ensure that accurate pay and H&W align with the new wage determinations.
- Review and support multiple compensation surveys in Payfactors; collect data, conduct job matches, and ensure data is accurate and current.
- Perform job analysis to determine proper classification and determine appropriate position and salary level according to compensation guidelines and policy.
- Support, as requested by Corporate Compensation: job mapping proposal positions and acquisition staff to CACI positions.
- Identify areas of improvement and work with the Compensation COE team to implement.
- Create and deliver training efforts to different employee populations.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and 1 years of Human Resources experience focused on Compensation, HRIS and/or Human Resources Analytics
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- CCP Certification is a plus.
- Previous experience using Workday and Compensation Planning tools, e.g. Payfactors, Markey Pay, IBM/Kenexa, etc.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As required by Executive Order 14042, Federal contractor employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by December 8, 2021 regardless of the employee’s duty location or work arrangement (e.g., telework, remote work, etc.), subject to such exceptions as required by law. If selected, you will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit documentation of proof of vaccination before starting employment with CACI.