US VA Reston
Executive Director, Talent Acquistion – Strategy and Operations
Job Category: Human Resources
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: None
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Local
Do you have experience leading enterprise efforts and strategy in a fast paced, quick-turn environment? Are you constantly seeking to improve and have a passion for differentiating CACI as a top employer? If so, consider joining a growing team where you will have the opportunity to influence and add value to CACI’s overall talent strategy.
We are seeking an Executive Director of Talent Acquisition (TA) to lead Strategy & Operations with a strong focus on delivery and communications. The Strategy & Operations Executive Director will report to our Senior Vice President Talent Acquisition, and you will help set the strategy and roadmap for the Talent Acquisition function and approach to talent recruitment across CACI. You will be a key leader on the Talent Acquisition Leadership team partnering closely with Sector Talent Acquisition and matrixed resources to lead and execute the set vision and objectives for hiring outstanding talent and to create and grow Talent Acquisition infrastructure and processes.
You will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the processes, policies and change management affecting the TA team. You will also be responsible for leading a large, industry leading team of Talent Acquisition professionals and leaders responsible for Bid & Proposal Recruiting, Operations, Recruitment Marketing, Redeployment, Sourcing, and University Recruiting. Your team will utilize creative, compliant, and intentional approaches to attract the best talent to the company. You will provide direction and leadership to further scale and enhance the services and solutions provided that will enable the organization to recruit world-class talent.
If you are a self-starter who wants to have the opportunity to drive innovative solutions with enterprise impact, this will be an exciting and challenging role for you. Apply today!
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Represent CACI and its values in all interactions.
- Attract, hire, manage, and develop an exceptional team.
- Develop excellent partnerships with recruiters and key stakeholders across the business and functions – communicating early and often, engaging in collaborative solutioning, and delivering results.
- Partner with Recruiting Directors to ensure consistent two-way communication that balances the need of the Sectors and the corporate infrastructure.
- Differentiate CACI as a top employer by designing, program managing, and further scaling enterprise TA programs, Bid & Proposal Recruiting, Corporate Recruiting, Operations, Recruitment Marketing, Redeployment, Sourcing, and University Recruiting, to expand candidate pools and enable hiring goals.
- Lead and partner with CACI’s Career Mobility team to promote #makingmoves and ensure internal hiring efficiencies and value to the company.
- Collaborate with internal Human Resources partners to execute in areas of TA Operations, HRIS, Communications, and People Analytics.
- Maintain and develop efficient processes and policies aligned with compliance requirements; administer disciplined communications and training to Talent Acquisition and related stakeholders.
- Manage budgets, vendor relationships and tools aligned with TA success.
- Create effective solutions to address future talent needs with proposal activity, as well as workforce planning initiatives.
- Oversee Recruitment Marketing efforts in conjunction with Communications and external vendors to improve candidate experience and CACI’s employment brand via progressive Recruitment Marketing strategies.
- Partner and be a leader with diversity hiring outreach efforts, to include focus on Women, People of Color, Veterans and Persons with Disabilities, in accordance with company objectives.
- Constantly seek opportunities to improve and enhance our recruiters and hiring managers experience with Workday recruiting and Phenom People RMP/CRM.
- Review additional technology solutions that create efficiencies in process and stakeholder experience.
- Support M&A related activities and be a resource for the integration team.
- Create and deliver streamlined performance and forward-leaning metrics and analytics that position the team for growth.
- Understand external market conditions to provide additional insights and rationale for changes or additions to approach.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 12+ years of demonstrated experience in Talent Acquisition/ Human Resources showing leadership progression preferably in government contracting.
- Experience building, leading, or revamping a team or function into a proactive, respected, and innovative thought leader that gets strong results and supports business growth.
- Demonstrated experience building and leading a geographically dispersed team that is strategically aligned.
- Proven leadership with a collaborative approach and ability to build strong relationships across the organization with ability to balance multiple stakeholders needs in a collaborative, results-oriented, win-win fashion.
- Ability to manage projects from inception to completion, multi-task, make decisions, and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment with evolving priorities.
- Demonstrated successful experience leading recruitment for technology-based talent pools in a highly competitive environment. Knowledge of diverse and innovative sourcing strategies and tools focused on all levels, from campus to senior executives.
- Well-developed interpersonal, consultation, negotiation, and influencing skills, with a proven ability to inspire and motivate a diverse team of professionals.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Evidence of strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Understanding of HR practices and DoL/OFCCP Federal compliance.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Positive track record of establishing comprehensive metrics to determine effectiveness and ensure strategies are aligned to the business.
- Evidence of change management solutions across an organization.
- Prior experience implementing and/or managing the adoption of ATS, CRM or other Recruitment technologies.
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 60 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.