US OK Oklahoma City
Job Category: Human Resources
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: None
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Continental US
Do you enjoy working with teams across the globe? Do you have international HR experience and tax experience? CACI’s Shared Services Center in Oklahoma City is seeking an International HR Administration Lead to support Global Mobility and Immigration activities within the International HR function.
This position will be seated in our Shared Service Center in Oklahoma City, OK.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Play an important role in educating the business on risk mitigation and compliance.
- Provide subject matter expertise in global mobility and immigration case management
- Support all regions and countries where CACI conducts business.
- Provide oversight and guidance to the International HR Administration position
- Work closely with the Director of International Business Operations to provide support to HRBPs, leadership and other internal stakeholders in all activities involved in the cross-border movement of employees.
- Provide guidance to employees, HRBPs and other internal stakeholders for all matters related to global mobility.
- Support global mobility program, including coordinating, preparing, and maintaining Certificate of Coverage/A1 social security exemption documents.
- Coordinate cross-border movement of employees for short-term and long-term international assignments.
- Work with Managers to provide advice to the business on complex cross-border business needs including strategy/risks, mobility best practices, and internal policy compliance.
- Assist with collection and review of global business travel reports an other compliance reviews that identify areas of risk exposure or non-compliance related to mobility tax and wage reporting, including social security and shadow payroll.
- Maintain relationship with service providers to ensure outstanding customer service, policy compliance, and data integrity.
- Stay up to date on changing regulations, trends and industry practices, consulting with internal stakeholders and external vendors as needed.
- Work closely with International HR Administrator and International Business Operations Director to report and analyze mobility data to identify global mobility trends, employee engagement issues, and other opportunities to improve program management.
- Oversee the immigration process for H-1B, EAD, and immigration petitions (permanent residence sponsorship), as it relates to extensions, amendments, and terminations.
- Manage vendor invoice review and approval process for designated global mobility providers, including oversight of Wage Protection System transactions and compliance.
- You will have the option to telework one or more days per week, dependent upon performance and management approval.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- 2-4 years demonstrated experience in International HR and Global Mobility roles.
- Demonstrated knowledge of global mobility services, best practices, and compliance.
- Understanding of global mobility management in all regions, but especially Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the proven ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the business and explain complex concepts in a clear and understandable manner.
- Proactive planning, execution, and multi-tasking skills with demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook required, SharePoint is a plus.
- Strong customer service and cultural adaptability.
- Working knowledge of HRIS systems, experience with Workday a plus.
- GPHR certification is strongly preferred.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As required by Executive Order 14042, Federal contractor employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by December 8, 2021 regardless of the employee’s duty location or work arrangement (e.g., telework, remote work, etc.), subject to such exceptions as required by law. If selected, you will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit documentation of proof of vaccination before starting employment with CACI.