US OK Oklahoma City
Payroll Service Representative
Job Category: Finance and Accounting
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: None
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: None
Type of Travel: None
What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is searching for a Payroll Services Representative to join our growing team. As a Payroll Services Representative at the Shared Services Center (SSC), you will serve as the primary interface for Payroll inquiries. Under general supervision, you will provide a full range of support, processing, and controls using policies and procedures to ensure consistency to the customer.
More About the Role:
- Daily processing of off cycle payroll for hot states.
- Takes ownership of payroll issues, giving guidance & solving problems at the first point of contact whenever possible.
- Closes issues of the PSR specialists when unable to resolve and ensures effective hand off of escalated cases.
- Communicates effectively to customers and management on Payroll and company policy & procedures, providing education where necessary.
- Participates in information sharing and training with team.
- Assist with management projects and audits
- Supports all payroll cycle processing, reporting, employee inquiries, data processes and analytics.
- Supports Finance team by providing reporting and administrative support. Experience in navigating with core Payroll systems such as ADP and sub-areas in Workday.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Advanced skill in Excel
- Be customer-service oriented.
- Ability to learn in fast pace environment
- At least 3 years of payroll experience.
- Multi-state payroll experience.
- Local tax payroll experience.
- Mid-level Excel experience.
- Requires a High School Diploma.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- FPC or CPP designation a plus.
- Workday experience a plus.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As directed by Executive Order 14042, all current and newly hired employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 18, 2022 and provide proof of vaccination, except where they are legally entitled to an exemption/accommodation.