US MD Annapolis Junction
Recruiting Manager (Annapolis Junction, MD)
Job Category: Human Resources
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: None
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: None
CACI’s Operations Support & Services Sector (OSS) seeks an experienced Recruiting Manager to lead a talented team of recruiting professionals. The successful candidate will report to the Annapolis Junction office 2-3 days a week or as needed. The candidate will welcome challenges, big or small, and have familiarity with the Maryland customer.
The successful candidate will be a mindful leader who encourages their team to assertively push toward and achieve goals. The Recruiting Manager will provide staffing requirements in line with the Operating Group's program, while cultivating effective relationships with all stakeholders across both internal and external Operating Groups and sectors. Strong collaboration skills and the ability to influence hiring decisions will prove beneficial when driving the hiring decisions and activities of the recruiting team to meet the organization's staffing goals.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- May be required to own job requisitions on current funded openings as needed
- Provide support to recruiters to ensure staffing goal on programs are met
- Support surge efforts by assisting subordinates to meet quick turns in staffing requirements
- Ensure programs supported are at required staffing levels
- Track recruiting activities and prepare weekly reports that demonstrate recruiting actions are in place to staff open positions
- Maintain courteous, professional, and effective working relationships with recruiting team to ensure success
- Ensure all job requisitions in applicant tracking system represent demand and reflect program requirements while retaining HR compliance
- Deliver client service to Hiring Managers and candidates while meeting time-to-fill, cost-to-fill and talent quality metrics
- Proactively evaluate and apply new sourcing methodologies to actively identify, cultivate, and grow target candidate pools of top talent
- Fully engage with Hiring Managers on job description development, candidate profile creation, candidate evaluation and selection
- Potentially support proposal efforts, researching new requirements and assisting with transition and staffing plans
- Develop creative sourcing methods to expand visibility and network for potential candidates in a highly-competitive market
- Attend weekly and/or monthly program staffing meetings as required
- Reporting responsibility for monthly sector MOR’s (Monthly Operating Review); ability to provide a breakdown of metrics, with the ability to speak to changes month over month, including the identification of emerging trends
- Human Resources responsibilities to include timecard approval, quarterly reviews with recruiting team to ensure professional growth and development are on par for success; conduct team meetings as necessary
- Participate in leadership meetings
- Will require an onsite work location in Maryland 2-3 days a week
- May require minimal travel to other CACI offices within the DMV
- 8-10 years of Recruiting Management experience may be substituted for Bachelor’s Degree
- 6-8 years’ experience of recent experience leading a team of 4 or more recruiters, preferably in the intel community
- Proficiency using Excel as a reporting tool and ability to provide presentations using PowerPoint
- Experience supporting programs specific to Annapolis Junction, to include an understanding of the clearance process and competitor companies
- Able to vocalize examples of recruiting in a high-volume, fast-paced government consulting/contracting environment
- Understand HR practices and DoL/OFCCP Federal compliance
- Experience using Workday Recruiting or a similar Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Excellent organizational and analytic skills, with an ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Recent experience sourcing and recruiting candidates holding TS/SCI with poly clearances
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Expertise with the military community, terminology, skill sets, job codes, etc.
- Experience with the government contracting process from proposals through contract execution
- Knowledge of external labor market for similar positions, to include how and where to source qualified candidates and salaries associated with similar positions
- Formerly or currently hold an active clearance
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 60 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.