US VA Reston
US MD Annapolis Junction
Sector Sr. Vice President- Human Resources
Job Category: Human Resources
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: None
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Continental US
Here at CACI, our Human Resources organization is in the midst of an exciting transformation. As an HR team, we are modernizing and delivering our services in new and creative ways, including upgrading our tools and processes to the most modern in the market. This role is part of a broader HR leadership team charged with designing and executing a human capital strategy that is driving the broader CACI business objectives.
If you have a solutions-driven mindset with a passion for enhancing the employee experience and you thrive in a fast-paced, challenging yet rewarding environment, come innovate with us!
CACI is currently searching for a Senior Vice President Human Resources to support the Operations Support and Services (OSS) Business Sector. The OSS mission is to provide a trained and ready workforce to support National and Homeland Security Organizations protecting the Nation and Nation’s Interests against conventional and asymmetric threats. This business sector is responsible for approximately $1B in revenue and over 3,000 employees. This is a key leadership position in Human Resources and reports directly to the CHRO.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Partner and collaborate across functions to drive business results while providing people solutions that are aligned with CACI strategy
- Provide counsel or solutions that help our business leaders make better decisions
- Consult with data – review and interpret HR data and people metrics to identify business or process improvement opportunities, understand trends, and inform solutions
- Facilitate implementation of enterprise initiatives
- Provide leadership and support to a talented team of HRBPs
- Bring resolution to complex and sensitive in nature employee matters by applying relevant laws, policies, and past practice to mitigate risk for the company.
- Partner with the broader HR team, learn from them, share your best practices, and work to make the entire team better
- Participate in mergers and acquisitions through assisting in due diligence, integration planning, and cultural assimilation
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or equivalent
- 10+ years’ experience as an HR Generalist and Business Partner
- 5+ years in a leadership capacity and experience supporting an employee base of 3,000 or more
- Hands-on experience working different types of employee populations
- Experience preparing/presenting reports and executive-level briefings
- Strong understanding of government contracting rules and regulations and how they affect employees, employee programs and practices
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field
- Active clearance
- Experience with Workday HCM
- Professional certifications/designations such as PHR, SPHR or CCP
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. As such, any offers of employment may be contingent upon COVID-19 vaccination or an approved accommodation. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.