US VA Reston
US VA Chantilly
Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Job Category: Human Resources
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: None
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Local
CACI International, Inc. provides Expertise and Technology services to federal government customers in support of national security and government transformation. Selected as a “World’s Most Admired Company” by Fortune and a “Top Workplace USA” by Energage, CACI is seeking a Seasoned Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) to join the Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) sector. The HRBP acts as a strategic partner to the business by aligning corporate HR strategy with the sector’s business needs by providing professional HR consultation and developing project-based initiatives.
In this exciting and developing role, you will report directly to the Director of Human Resources and partner to support the needs of the leaders of Operating Group of over $1B+ and 2000+ employee market. You will also partner and mentor a junior HRBP in the overall support and execution of the day-to-day, while growing your own capabilities of a strategic leader and partner. This position offers flexibility and allows a mix of remote and in-office work at our headquarters located in Reston, VA.
If you have a solutions-driven mindset with a passion for enhancing the employee experience and you thrive in a fast-paced, challenging yet rewarding environment, come innovate with us!
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Partner and collaborate with your respective leaders to help proactively drive the employee experience and make sound business decisions which support growth and performance.
- Facilitate implementation of enterprise initiatives and be part of various teams who are developing solutions to modernize and streamline how we do things.
- Inform leaders with comprehensive solutions via the review and interpretation of HR data and people metrics. Understand trends and identify business or process improvement opportunities.
- Bring resolution to complex and sensitive employee matters by applying relevant laws, policies, and past practice to mitigate risk for the company.
- Partner with the broader HR team, share your best practices, and work to make meaningful improvements to the broader business.
- Work collaboratively with our HR Center of Excellence (COE) teams to develop and deploy solutions which support business needs and objectives.
- Use your HR experience to build proactive interventions which help drive the business and continue to make CACI a great place to work.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as an HR Business Partner with at least 3 years of experience in government contracting environment supporting large complex and geographically disbursed employee base of 2,000 or more.
- Strong track record of building relationships with managers up through and including VP level leadership, with a reputation of being proactive, collaborative and solutions oriented.
- Experience in a government contracting environment; strong understanding of government contracting rules and regulations and how they affect employees, employee programs and practices.
- Broad knowledge of HR, to include Talent Assessment, Organizational Development, Employee Relations, and Data Analytics.
- Intellectual curiosity—a desire to look for creative solutions, stretch your own skill set, and find more efficient and effective ways of getting things done.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to convey complex issues in a clear and succinct manner, both written and orally.
- Demonstrated project planning and project management skills.
- Strong mentor to more junior or new HR team members.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Experience with Workday HCM.
- Professional certifications/designations such as PHR, SPHR or CCP.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post, World’s Top Female Friendly Companies and The Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes (2021 & 2022), as well as one of the nation’s leading companies for Veteran hiring.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 60 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.