US OK Oklahoma City
Talent Acquisition Assistant Manager (M1)
Job Category: Human Resources
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: None
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required:
Type of Travel:
You will provide management assistance for recruiting functions supported by the Shared Services Center in Oklahoma City, OK,
What You’ll get to do:
- Ensure the recruiting function is aligned and integrated with the overall CACI recruiting strategies, policies, and procedures.
- Implement and track Recruiting Shared Services Center metrics and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Ensure the effective and efficient operation of the SSC recruiting function, which will include sourcing recruiters, bid & proposal recruiters, and surge recruiters.
- Coach, train, lead, and develop a team of recruiting professionals comprised of full-lifecycle recruiters, sourcing recruiters, and recruiting coordinators.
- Ensure hiring practices comply with government laws and CACI policies and procedures.
- Partner with HR to ensure the achievement of recruiting goals and human resources objectives.
- Meet regularly with leadership to understand the goals and objectives.
- Coordinate and collaborate with recruiting colleagues on enterprise-wide recruiting programs.
- Review and analyze recruiting metrics to assess effectiveness of recruiting efforts and adjust as needed.
- Assist in the efforts to support University/College Intern programs, and Veteran hire events.
- Partner with CACI leadership team to represent CACI brand in the community.
- Oversee and support the diversity goals and objectives of the enterprise.
You’ll bring these qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree preferred or equivalent recruiting experience.
- 3+ years of experience leading initiatives and some experience in a leadership/supervisory role.
- Experienced in team-building, establishing relationships and communication skills.
- SME in customer service mindset and quality of service delivery.
- Ability to utilize talent platforms and networking.
- Experience reviewing and analyzing recruiting metrics to assess effectiveness of recruiting efforts and assist in leading recruiters.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, with expertise in Excel for report analysis.
- Agile approach to changes in strategy, customer demand, and/or recruiting challenges.
- Knowledge of federal employment laws and regulations.
These qualifications would be nice to have:
- Experience with Workday, or similar ATS.
- Experience supporting federal government contracts.
- Experience supporting a Shared Services Center.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.