US MD Annapolis Junction
Talent Acquisition Manager – Maryland Customer
Job Category: Human Resources
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: None
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required:
Type of Travel:
* * *
The Recruiting Manager position will lead a team of 6 Talented Acquisition professionals ranging from mid to Senior level experience. You will create and execute a strategy that considers security clearances at higher levels with the Maryland customer. Your written and verbal skills are clear and concise in all interactions. You can make sound decisions with assurance, and your understanding of programs with the Maryland customer, is steeped in experience. You can set realistic expectations with your programs leadership. You are comfortable with asking smart questions, and interfacing with all levels of the organization, and do so in a manner that gains trust and credibility. You will adjust your focus when needed to meet evolving priorities.
The successful candidate will report to the CACI, Annapolis Junction, Maryland office, 2-3 days a week or as needed.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Support your TA team in a way that keeps the focus on staffing goals
- May hold job requisitions that support increase in demand
- Track recruiting activities and prepare weekly reports in conjunction with other operating groups
- Continuously review demand, making adjustments that align to current changing requirements.
- Proactively evaluate and apply new sourcing methodologies that help identify, cultivate, and grow target candidate pools of top talent
- Review job descriptions quarterly, adjusting where needed
- Provide insight into current market trends, that support current demand, while considering future awards
- Develop creative sourcing methods that expand visibility and network for potential candidates in a highly competitive market
- Attend monthly Program Manager Review (PMRs)meetings and provide feedback on TA activities, with the ability to answer questions, on support from TA team.
- You will provide breakdown of monthly reporting, utilizing data pulled from ATS, and Power BI, providing talking points on data changes month to month, to include insight on possible emerging trends.
- Human Resources responsibilities include, timecard approval, quarterly tough point reviews
- Participate in Recruiting Manager leadership meetings monthly
- Will require an onsite work location in Maryland 2-3 days a week
- May require minimal travel to other CACI offices within the DMV
- 8-10 years of Recruiting Management experience may be substituted for bachelor’s degree.
- 6-8 years’ experience of recent experience leading a team of 6-8 Talent Acquisition professional, preferably in the intel community.
- Proficiency using Excel as a reporting tool
- Strong metric & reporting is a must.
- Presentation skills using PowerPoint
- Understand HR practices and DoL/OFCCP Federal compliance.
- Workday Recruiting or a similar Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Excellent organizational and analytic skills, with an ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Recent experience of managing Talent Acquisition team that supports candidates holding TS/SCI with poly clearances.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Expertise with the military community, terminology, skill sets, job codes, etc.
- Able to vocalize examples of recruiting strategies used in government consulting/contracting environment.
- Knowledge of external labor market for similar positions, to include how and where to source qualified candidates and salaries associated with similar positions
- Currently holds active clearance with Maryland customer
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 60 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
Pay Range: There are a host of factors that can influence final salary including, but not limited to, geographic location, Federal Government contract labor categories and contract wage rates, relevant prior work experience, specific skills and competencies, education, and certifications. Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives. We offer competitive compensation, benefits and learning and development opportunities. Our broad and competitive mix of benefits options is designed to support and protect employees and their families. At CACI, you will receive comprehensive benefits such as; healthcare, wellness, financial, retirement, family support, continuing education, and time off benefits. Learn more here
The proposed salary range for this position is:
$85,800 – $180,200