US VA Chantilly
Remote (Any State)
Workday Business Analyst
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: None
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Continental US
CACI is seeking a strong Workday Integration Business Analyst to support our Workday Integration development team. We have developed over 100 integrations into and out of Workday and are seeking a candidate who can work directly with our internal customers and external vendors to gather requirements, de-construct requirements into technical specifications/documentation, and ensure the project team is communicating schedule and priorities with the customer.
The candidate must possess a deep understanding of Workday HCM and have the analytical skills to interpret requirements and validate the delivery of the requested functionality. The candidate must be able to develop requirements documents and integration specifications that clearly articulate the integration requirements to a development team. In addition, the candidate will triage issues and resolve production support issues. Candidate will independently work with a variety of business users and technical teams throughout the organization.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Coordinate with customers to define requirements and identify priorities
- Meet with internal organizations across CACI to help develop solutions quickly and efficiently
- Drive solutions through to completion in a timely fashion
- Identify, track, and resolve operational issues quickly
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 7 years experience as a Workday Integration business analyst.
- Deep understanding of Workday functionality, especially in the areas of Workday – Core HR, Payroll, Benefits and Recruiting.
- Ability to lead requirements/design sessions with representatives from across the company, as well as our benefit and payroll providers.
- 5-7 years of experience supporting production Workday integrations and resolving issues quickly
- 5+ years of experience in requirements/design, planning, data conversion, testing, and implementation
- 3+ years of experience with Tools such as JIRA, ServiceNow, MS Project, Modeling Tools, etc.
- 3+ years of experience providing Workday production support including triage, bug fixes, enhancements, end-user support, and application monitoring
- Ability to design solutions to resolve recurring issues and reduce operations and maintenance efforts
- Ability to develop project schedules and report on status at the highest levels of the organization
- Ability to lead meetings at all levels of the organization
- Strong written and oral communications skills
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience in Workday Report development
- Experience developing Workday Studio integrations
- Experience configuring Workday Security
- PMP Certification
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Pay Range: The proposed salary range for this position is $79,000-$161,900. There are a host of factors that can influence final salary including, but not limited to, Federal Government contract labor categories and contract wage rates, relevant prior work experience, specific skills and competencies, geographic location, education, and certifications. Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives. We offer competitive compensation, benefits and learning and development opportunities. Our broad and competitive mix of benefits options is designed to support and protect employees and their families. Employment benefits include health and wellness programs, income protection, paid leave and retirement and savings.
As directed by Executive Order 14042, all current and newly hired employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 18, 2022 and provide proof of vaccination, except where they are legally entitled to an exemption/accommodation.