US VA Chantilly
US OK Oklahoma City
Workday Integration Developer
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: None
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Continental US
What You’ll Get to Do
Join our internal IT team as a Workday (WD) software developer, responsible for architecting, researching, designing, developing over 100 complex Workday integrations! In this role, you will be a member of the Workday Integration team that works with HR/Payroll/Recruiting/LMS teams to manage and support several Workday integrations. We are looking for self-starters, those who can work independently, with and across teams. You will coordinate client interviews, vendor meetings to produce detailed specifications and eventually write integration code to move data in and out of the WD system. You will work closely with business analysts, designers, software developers, and subject matter experts to understand functional requirements and conduct unit tests and document findings.
More About the Role
- Design and develop interfaces and conduct unit and integration tests.
- Manage system integrations within the architecture of the Workday HCM system
- Provide support for Workday inbound and outbound integration issues, changes to existing integrations and develop new integrations
- Provide support for incident management and integration monitoring
- Perform routine break/fix support and regression testing and support the inbound/outbound interfaces to the systems
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of data and applications through analysis, coding, clear documentation and problem resolution
- Analyze and translate business requirements into and functional and technical specifications
- Ensure integrations function as designed based on functional and technical requirements
- Consult with business and technical teams about interface design and maintenance; collaborate on design decisions
- Understand and follow Data Governance and ensure attention to data quality
- Understand and follow defined integration/development standards and best practices
- Understand and ensure security and data privacy standards
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
- US Citizenship is a requirement to be considered for this role.
- Must have a bachelor's degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years of related work experience.
- Ability to work and coordinate with third parties on data related inquiries
- Experience with integration design and relational database technologies.
- Strong expertise in Workday Integrations and implementation tools (Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), Workday Report Writer, Calculated fields and Workday Studio). Experience in Workday Security preferred.
- Experience with Web Services and APIs (WSDL, SOAP, REST and WS standards)
- Technical experience with XML and XLST.
- Understand database architecture, tables, functional interactions, and recognize and understand impacts to downstream systems
- Proficient in Workday core HR, Payroll and Benefits business processes.
- Strong expertise in project management, business analysis, gather and document requirements, perform UAT and obtain sign-off for production deployment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with team members and leadership
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and handle both planned and unplanned responsibilities
- Ability to prioritize workload and execute tasks independently, providing timely follow-up and resolution
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong oral and written communication
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have
- Experience in .Net technologies.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 60 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.