At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
The IT Business Systems Analyst will be part of the IT team working closely with HR business. You will be responsible for analysis, design, configuration, and development of software solutions.
Role: IT Business Systems Analyst (Workday / ServiceNow)
Location: San Jose, CA or Austin, TX (Hybrid for now)
- 2 to 3 Years of Workday or ServiceNow development, configuration, implementation and support experience.
- Good understanding of out-of-the-box and customized integrations
- Experience with Workday or ServiceNow modules.
- Implementation of ServiceNow projects for RTO, Customer Visit Requests and Vaccination Status
- Gather business requirements, analyze, provide conceptual and detail design to meet business needs, performing necessary configurations, write detail specifications for development, test and manage the rollout of the solution
- Prepare detailed estimates and test plans based on Functional requirements
- Analyze, design, document, and test software modifications to existing processes/configurations, reports, forms, extensions, and interfaces in the production environment
- Design new interfaces, reports, enhancements as needed
- Work closely with business partners to understand business processes, goals and gaps.
- Facilitate review sessions with functional owners, subject matter experts and end-user representatives
- Provide Solutions options for the business to consider, along with pros and cons for each option and recommendation
- Drive the design, configuration and deployment of new projects & system enhancements
- Participate in the change management and go live support processes.
- ServiceNow developer is responsible for leveraging the various ServiceNow functionalities in ITSM, ITOM, ITAM, GRC, ITBM modules, and Scoped applications to convert technical specification into working solutions.
- 2 to 3 Years Workday development, configuration, implementation and support experience.
- Experience in at least in 3 Workday areas such as Absence management, Recruiting, Compensation, Talent management, Performance, Benefits, Reports, Calculated fields, Workday Studio integration
- Experience with the full lifecycle of both implementations and upgrades.
- Experience in providing Workday Support.
- Work collaboratively in a small, cross-functional team
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Motivated to continually learn while maintaining a positive attitude
- Ability to adapt quickly to change
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Strong communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills required to interact with colleagues and internal customers
- Ability to work effectively with others who are in remote locations and varying time zones
- Committed to the success of the team and the company. Sees success of team as a reflection of self
- Owns assign tasks and drives to a conclusion, keeps team informed of progress and challenges
- Experience in managing ServiceNow projects with knowledge of Now platform.
- Experience as a ServiceNow System Administrator, ServiceNow Application Developer or ServiceNow Implementation is required.
Education Required: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or) Engineering major.