At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
Come join a dynamic IT team to support Workday and HR applications. You will work as a partner to HR team, getting involved in all phases from requirement collection to Design, Development and deployment to Production. This position provides an wonderful opportunity to learn and grow in the role with complete exposure to Projects, Workday Updates, Enhancements and Support activities.
The ideal candidate would have experience in the Techno-Functional support of Workday application.
Role: Techno-Functional Workday Analyst – R34595
Location: San Jose, CA
- Techno-functional experience covering Workday development, configuration, implementation and support
- Must have hands-on experience on Workday Integrations, Connectors, PICOF / PECI / API Interfaces
- Functional understanding and Security knowledge of Workday Application
- 5 to 7 Years Workday development, configuration, implementation and support experience.
- Experience in Time tracking and at least in 3 other Workday areas such as Absence management, Recruiting, Compensation, Talent management, Performance, Benefits, Reports, Calculated fields, Workday Studio integration & Dashboard creation
- Experience with the full lifecycle of both implementations and upgrades.
- Experience in providing Workday Support.
- Workday certified
- Work collaboratively in a small, cross-functional team
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Motivated to continually learn while maintaining a positive attitude
- Ability to adapt quickly to change
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Strong communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills required to interact with colleagues and internal customers
- Ability to work effectively with others who are in remote locations and varying time zones
- Committed to the success of the team and the company. Sees success of team as a reflection of self
- Owns assign tasks and drives to a conclusion, keeps team informed of progress and challenges
- Experience in integration with other systems (Payroll systems) or Workday Payroll experience
- Experience with other HR HCM systems such as SAP or PeopleSoft.
- Gather business requirements, analyze, provide conceptual and detail design to meet business needs, performing necessary Workday configurations, write detail specifications for development, test and manage the rollout of the solution
- Prepare detailed estimates and test plans based on Functional requirements
- Analyze, design, document, and test software modifications to existing processes/configurations, reports, forms, extensions, and interfaces in the production environment
- Design new interfaces, reports, enhancements as needed
- Work closely with business partners to understand business processes, goals and gaps.
- Facilitate review sessions with functional owners, subject matter experts and end-user representatives
- Provide Solutions options for the business to consider, along with pros and cons for each option and recommendation
- Drive the design, configuration and deployment of new projects & system enhancements
- Participate in the change management and go live support processes.
- Desired Skills and Experience