Montreal (St. Laurent)
Role and Responsibilities
Provide high-level executive support to Chief Digital & Technology Officer. This individual must have a broad knowledge of business functions, be positive, enthusiastic and welcoming demeanor. The ideal candidate will possess outstanding relationship skills, excellent organizational skills, a strong attention to detail and an ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines. This candidate will be a self-starter who anticipates and helps organize team workflows, and someone who functions well in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment.
- Provide general administrative support to Chief Digital & Technology Officer, including, but not limited to: manage calendar, set up of different meetings, arrange travel, process expense reports, monitor emails.
- Follow-up on tasks or emails that require action/approvals/follow ups.
- Prepare items for regular discussions with Chief Digital & Technology Officer’s direct reports.
- Prepare & submit all purchase orders, submit invoices for receiving and follow up as required.
- Provide administrative support to Chief Digital & Technology Officer’s direct reports as needed and offer additional capacity to Digital & Technology Leadership team during peak periods.
- Assist with compiling document and preparing Chief Digital & Technology Officer for Executive Management Committee (EMC) meetings.
- Participate as a full member of the Digital & Technology Leadership team, including attendance and participation at weekly staff meetings, send meeting summary/action items to participants.
- Manage Digital & Technology archive files.
- Review notifications and approve tasks from various systems on behalf of Chief Digital & Technology Officer.
- Manage activities related to the Digital & Technology quarterly global information sessions.
- Provide general administrative support to the Chief Digital & Technology Officer for the Board meetings.
- Assist with CAE Executive Offsite related activities.
- Assist with Digital & Technology communications for various programs and processes.
- Preforms all tasks and/or projects requested by Chief Digital & Technology Officer.
- Unimpeachable judgment and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Positive and professional attitude.
- High energy level.
- Possesses a curiosity and the desire to grow and acquire new skills.
- Confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Great attention to detail and extremely organized with a strong sense of urgency.
- Self-directed, independent, and proactive work ethic; dedicated team player with a strong sense of ownership and follow through skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and knows how to prioritize these tasks.
- “Can-do” attitude & a desire to learn new things.
- Thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Punctual, have flexibility to work beyond business hours as needed.
- Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Experience with Workday is an asset.
- Requires 5+ years of experience supporting executives in corporate environment – ideally in a global setting.
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value “One CAE”, we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, neurodiversity or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.