The Senior HRIS Analyst supports the Teammate Services (HR) department with the goal to continuously improve the operation of day to day workday activities of the companies.
- Design and deliver future-ready Workday solutions to help organizations optimize HR functions and enhance employees’ experiences
- Participates in HR department projects relating the Workday HCM system to include but not limited to system updates, demographic, or data integrations
- Lead in architecting Workday HR solution to ensure that all work streams are cohesive and cross functional impacts are considered and mitigated
- Configure, manage, and maintain Caliber HR systems including Workday (HCM), Compensation, Benefits, Absence, Recruiting, Talent, and learning
- Contribute to the development of a Workday HR roadmap throughout the implementation lifecycle and post-production support, enhancing Workday journey through new feature and SKU adoption
- Innovate and suggest new approaches and tools to deploy Workday efficiently and effectively
- Coordinates with the HR department and internal/external development teams to identify systems’ requirements and needs of the organization
- Strong experience on Workday configuration business process, EIB, notifications etc.
- Strong skills on Workday Custom Report writing and writing complex CalFields
- Strong experience on Workday Security configuration and troubleshoot security issues
- Provides documentation and workflow analysis for financial systems/process improvement recommendations
- Develop business requirements for resolving issues, new enhancements, and new applications.
- Continually analyze existing applications and business processes to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Develop and maintain documentation for current applications and user manuals
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have the ability to positively thrive in a dynamic fast paced environment as well as the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Experience working with confidential information and critical business processes required
- Strong listening, written, verbal communication skills and ability to perform independent research
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with implementations and supporting Core HCM, Compensation, Absence, Benefits and Talent, learning, and Recruiting
- Must have proficiency with Workday configuration and building & updating business processes
- Experience in Workday Time Tracking and Payroll is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of Workday HR Functional Experience
- Strong Workday report writing skills building Analytical reports including dashboards
- Oracle SQL, MS SSIS and Programming skills a plus
- Working knowledge XSLT, Document Transforms, API and Workday Studio is a plus
- Organizational skills, to work with the vast array of information gathered and analysis and to cope with rapidly changing information.
- Interpersonal skills, to help negotiate priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders.
- MS Office, Project, & Visio skills required.