Caliber is a purpose driven company. With over 24 years in the automotive services industry, we lead through our core values and our purpose of Restoring You to the Rhythm of Your Life. We provide opportunities for all our teammates to reach their full potential and deliver on our commitments to our clients and customers.
Restoring the Rhythm of Your Life begins with our teammates. We do the right thing by offering a robust benefits package including day-one benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K), vacation plans to support work-life balance, leadership development programs and coaching, career growth opportunities, and exposure to multiple business models in the automotive space.
The Fixed Asset Accountant is responsible for recording and maintaining timely and accurate financial information related to the accounting of new and existing fixed assets.
Essential Job Duties
- Prepare various journal entries including accruals, allocations, etc.
- Review general ledger and financial statements for accuracy
- Participate in monthly close process and reporting
- Prepare schedules and reconciliations to facilitate month end close and the annual audit
- Assist with external financial audits
- Assist the Fixed Asset Accounting Manager with other assignments and projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field; or equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge and skills
- 1-3+ years experience in accounting or finance environment
- Fixed Asset experience preferred, including additions, dispositions and transfers
- Strong accounting, quantitative and analytical skills and ability to apply those skills within the role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to identify issues and take initiative for process improvement and problem resolution
- Ability to work independently or with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Workday experience is a plus
Work performed in a hybrid-environment, with a mix of office and remote work.
Caliber is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Caliber is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.