Remote – North America
This is a remote position that could be based anywhere in the United States or Canada.
We are looking for a full-time professional recruiter with experience identifying top talent for niche positions. The ideal candidate demonstrates their expertise by sharing recruiting best practices, engaging highly skilled talent while setting time to fill expectations based on data. He/she is organized, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is a strong communicator.
As part of our talent acquisition team, you are charged with finding top talent You’re responsible for guiding candidates through our recruiting process and partnering with hiring leaders to help build their teams. You are enthusiastic and driven, which allows you to develop meaning relationships. You are systems savvy and passionate about improving our recruiting process.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Partner with Hiring Leaders to develop a complete understanding of each opening.
- Source and present qualified talent for current needs.
- Review, evaluate, and disposition candidates in our applicant tracking system (ATS) who have applied for open positions.
- Identify passive candidates using intricate Boolean searches, user groups, professional and social networking, candidate referrals, networking, and our ATS.
- Pipeline candidates and identify what future opportunities they may be a fit for.
- Proactively research and generate new/creative sourcing ideas for filling challenging positions by using knowledge of current sourcing practices and trends.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with candidates and hiring leaders throughout the recruiting lifecycle.
- Requires <25% travel and in person meeting attendance.
- 1-5 years of technical recruiting experience is required.
- Previous experience recruiting in a high-tech environment across different functional areas is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- Ideal candidate is highly motivated, and self-directed.
- Previous experience with Workday’s ATS is preferred.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- Remote position based in the United States or Canada.