USA – Remote – B
Since 1869 we've connected people through food they love. Our history was created by remarkable people, ideas, and innovations. It serves as inspiration and foundation for our future success. We’re proud to be stewards of amazing brands that people trust. We foster a culture of belonging where people come first, and diversity is embraced. And we live our values, always, while setting the highest standards for performance.
Here, you will make a difference every day. You will be part of a dynamic, collaborative, and competitive team. You will be supported to build a rewarding career with opportunities to grow, innovate and inspire. Make history with us.
What role will you play? How will you make history with Campbell’s? Apply today!
Who we are looking for…
Campbell’s is seeking a HCM Digital Partner who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, has a transformational mindset, and can lead the development, maintenance, governance, and evolution of the portfolio of IT solutions supporting all of Campbell’s Human Resources processes focused on all HCM activities.
What you will do…
- Partner with Human Resources to understand business drivers and business capabilities (future and current state) and determine corresponding IT strategies that are required to support them
- Design and lead the implementation/configuration and maintenance of relevant IT capabilities and solutions portfolio based on the HR functional strategy, business capabilities and business requirements
- Develop plans with the HR leadership team to effectively manage the impact the organizational impact (for example, on skills, processes, structures, or culture) and financial impact of the IT capabilities and solutions portfolio.
- Understand technology trends and the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies to enable new and evolving HR business and operating models.
- Manage Talent, Recruiting, Payroll, compensation & benefits end to end, including IT capabilities, solutions and projects portfolio.
- Lead the on-going assessment of the technical solutions portfolio, their associated costs and risks, and rationalize them to maximize the business contribution.
- Work with HR stakeholders to define a prioritized set of outcomes and services required to support business objectives.
- Partner with HR Business Process Owners to ensure all modules are configured effectively for organizational support.
- Manage all activities associated with supporting Incidents, Problems, HR Service Cases, and new Requirements.
- Working along with Director, IT Peers ensure that the HR IT capabilities and applications are effectively secured and that risks are mitigated.
- Manage relationships with major HR IT vendors and service providers to ensure they cost-effectively meet the needs of the organization.
What you bring to the table… (Must Have)
- 5+ years of experience and knowledge in the HR IT field including background/education in both technology and human resources
- 5+ years managing Talent, Recruiting, Payroll, Compensation & Benefits. This includes but is not limited to architecture, design, configuration, testing, deployment, and support.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Workday of which includes configuring and implementing Workday solutions.
- Demonstrated experience supporting Workday HCM and Workday Comp/Advanced Comp modules.
- Working experience in dashboards, reporting and integrations.
- Demonstrated experience with requirements gathering integration design, testing, and solutions deployment.
- Strong program management and project management skills.
If would be great if you have… (Nice to Have)
- Proven ability to lead in an outsourced delivery and support model
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation
- Strong leadership and client management skills
More about the job…
- Reports to Director , Corporate Solutions
Compensation and Benefits:
The target base salary range for this full-time, salaried position is between
Individual base pay depends on work location and additional factors such as experience, job-related skills, and relevant education or training. Total pay may include other forms of compensation. In addition, we offer competitive health, dental, 401k and wellness benefits beginning on the first day of employment. Please ask your Talent Acquisition Partner for more information about our total rewards package.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion, or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.