USA – NJ – Camden
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
As HR Representative, you will be the first point of contact for current and former employee questions on the HRIS systems and transactions, HR policies and/or processes and other HR Services catalog items.
In this role you will report into the HR Services Team Leader.
Essential responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Maintaining a working knowledge of HR processes to answer customers’ questions.
- Ensuring that customers’ questions are fully addressed and escalating complex/difficult questions to the supervisor or other HR staff when appropriate.
- Following through to ensure that each case is fully resolved within the Service Level Agreement and in-line with the HR and IGS Service Delivery experience principles.
- Recording and tracking all customer contact in the company’s internal database as well as updates and maintains the knowledge base within the same internal database.
- Coordinating and executing the HR Services ‘Service Catalog’, in support of the business and function.
- Develop a detailed knowledgebase of the Service Catalog Items that include HR Specific administrative tasks through to subject matter expertise’ in specific HR processes, transactions, system administration and projects.
- Complete administrative tasks including but not limited to processing HRIS transactions, Talent Acquisition support, and assisting managers and employees with HRIS support.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert on varied tasks including but are not limited to the myHR portal, administrative support, ensure data integrity within the HRIS, and other HROM (Human Resources Operating Model) initiative support.
We are looking for the following abilities and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
- 0-2+ years of HR experience; HR experience preferred.
- Ability to navigate different systems and tools to address employee questions and concerns.
- Strong written and oral communication skills including professional telephone etiquette.
- Exceptional customer service and data entry skills.
- Working knowledge of Workday or other similar Human Resource Information System [HRIS]/Human Capital Management [HCM] systems.
- Understanding of HR processes, HR, and Shared Service-based technologies (i.e., employee portal, IVR, Case Management, Knowledge Management etc.).
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Knowledge of Customer Service Management (CMS) systems preferred but not required: ServiceNow, Appian, Pega, Salesforce or similar.
- Skills with Avaya Virtual Agent preferred but not required.
- Exceptional active listening skills with the ability to translate needs into actions and solutions.
- Multitask and to manage a diverse and fluctuating workload.
- Work effectively in a team-based environment.
- Handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
- Anticipate and solve problems in an agile manner individually, or as part of a team.
- Action and results-oriented with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Ability to work flexible, non-standard hours and overtime to support stakeholder needs.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.