- Advise and coach Managers and Employees on all HR related employee issues, including general benefits, compensation, HR policies, payroll and leave administration.
- Manage Payroll and Employee Data Management processes for Singapore
- Develop and keep up to date local HR policies and procedures for entities in Singapore
- Partner with HRIS and HRIT departments to provide functional requirements for HR systems and help test systems to make sure they meet requirements
- Initiate and/or complete routine employee data transactions and to monitor, audit and ensure data integrity
- Use knowledge of country regulations to ensure compliance and supports country specific reporting and keep abreast of changes to country regulations
- Conduct New Employee Orientation, Performance Review Training and ad-hoc training as required
- Coordinates performance bonus and merit increase planning exercise; conducts calibration exercises as required.
- Make meaningful improvement to services, program, and processes that enhance employee experiences
- Partnering and assisting local HR Business Partner on local priorities and delivering projects
- Partner and align to Global HR teams on HR programs and delivery and assist local HR business partners as appropriate with support and processes
- Degree in HR or related field
- At least 6 years of relevant working experience in Human Resources
- Experience in HR Business Partnering will have an added advantage
- Strong understanding of labour regulations and employment practices in Singapore
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Team player with initiatives and resourcefulness
- Must be able to demonstrate time management, priority management, planning and coordination, multi-tasking skills and attention to details
- Ability to work independently with a high level of discretion and confidentiality required.
- Proficient in Microsoft office application and HRIS software.
- Experience in Workday systems has added advantage
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here