Corporate – Richmond
8116 – Midtown Office – 2220 W. Broad Street, Richmond, Virginia, 23220
CarMax, the way your career should be!
CarMax is seeking an experienced Senior Workday Analyst to join our growing HR Technology Systems team. This senior analyst will be integral in the design and implementation of innovative solutions to support a wide variety of HR processes and initiatives. Our team is responsible for supporting all facets of the Workday ecosystem which is utilized by over 25,000 associates.
As our business rapidly changes, this senior analyst will quickly learn the CarMax environment and begin working to meet the needs of our business partners; providing exceptional customer service while also rapidly delivering and configuring solutions.
What we bring:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Opportunity to work on exciting new projects
- Great Work/Life balance, with team building, volunteer events, an employee matching gifts program, and a generous and flexible leave policy
- 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts
- Onsite fitness facility, running/walking trails, on site Cafeteria
- A commitment to continuous learning
- An environment so awesome, associates have voted CarMax a Forbes Top 100 Best Places to Work!
What you bring:
- 4+ years of relevant Workday experience in multiple areas of HCM, Compensation, Talent, Recruiting, Learning, Benefits and/or Payroll
- Proficient with Workday Report Writing
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Training Courses or seminars related to Workday preferred
- Experience in the administration of enterprise wide HR Systems in a SaaS environment preferred
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills
- Ability to drive for results in challenging conditions
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships throughout the organization, and collaborate with other departments and teams
- Ability to determine customer specific needs and put forth actions to meet those needs
- Ability to prioritize to achieve results
- Ability to execute and adjust a plan with independence
- Ability to initiate and implement innovative process improvements
- Ability to communicate in a clear and open manner through verbal, written, and non-verbal methods, to all levels of the organization
- Ability to summarize or present complex and/or technical information into easy-to-understand pieces
Work location is flexible if approved by the Company except that position may not be performed remotely from Hawaii or Colorado
CarMax disrupted the auto industry by delivering the honest, transparent, and high-integrity experience customers want and deserve. This innovative thinking around the way cars are bought and sold has helped us become the nation’s largest retailer of used cars, with over 220 locations nationwide.
Our amazing team of more than 25,000 associates work together to deliver iconic customer experiences. Along the way, we help every associate grow their career and achieve their best, at work and in their community. We are recognized for our commitment to training and diversity and are one of the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For®.
CarMax is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, age, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Upon an applicant’s request, CarMax will consider reasonable accommodation to complete the CarMax Job Application.