Bathgate, United Kingdom
Swindon, United Kingdom
Oxford, United Kingdom
Dartford, United Kingdom
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Catalent is hiring an Executive Recruiter to join our growing Talent Acquisition team. This position will report to the Manager of Executive Talent Acquisition for UK, Europe, APAC and will be based in the UK or Europe.
Join the HR community at Catalent where we work together to support the recruitment and development of skilled talent for Catalent’s various facilities across the UK, EU and APAC. As an Executive Recruiter, you will help us drive change, push forward our mission of embracing creativity, and engage in projects that support Talent Acquisition and Catalent’s mission of supplying hundreds of life enhancing medicines to patients globally.
The Executive Recruiter will be part of a global team, which includes Executive Recruiters, Executive Sourcers, and Executive Recruiting Coordinators.
- Work closely with HR business partners and executive level hiring managers to help determine staffing strategies, obtain position requirements, compensation, and ensure that job descriptions are updated, and behavioral profiles are obtained.
- Drive and monitor progress of requisitions from approval to close and escalate issues as needed.
- Develop and implement recruitment programs and strategies ensuring effectiveness, consistency, and compliance with overall strategic planning and branding.
- Source active candidates from online databases, job postings, contact lists, internal databases, employee referrals, contract research, and create other creative options to identify top talent while reducing external agency spend.
- Proactively source passive candidates through networking, cold calling, advertisements, virtual job fairs, outsourcing firms, and internet search/social media, plug ins, Boolean searches, profiles/talent aggregators, and other novel opportunities.
- Build pipelines of passive and active candidates through relationship building, and influence candidate decision-making through a consultative recruitment approach.
- Work on site specific, regional, and global projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Management, or related field is required. Advanced degree or certifications are a plus.
- Locations: Switzerland is preferred but flexibility to sit in a country with a Catalent facility can also be considered, e.g. Belgium, France, Italy, Germany or the UK.
- At least 3 years of executive recruiting experience in a high volume, fast paced environment is required; Prior executive agency experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience and ability to partner and coach senior executives (VP, SVP, President, C-Level) on market landscape, talent trends, competitive intelligence, compensation, and support/advise with data is required.
- Successful track record/experience running full end-to-end recruiting processes for confidential requisitions (role not posted or advertised).
- Experience recruiting for Life Science focused positions within the Pharmaceutical and/or Biotechnology space is strongly preferred.
- CMO (contract manufacturing) / CDMO (contract development and manufacturing) experience is strongly preferred.
- Recruiting experience within a manufacturing organization is required.
- Experience working with and understanding complex executive recruiting compensation packages to successfully partner with and make recommendations to Rewards Team is required.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to create and drive efficient and effective candidate generation strategies (e.g. doing your own sourcing) beyond traditional recruitment mechanisms, i.e. strong passive recruitment/head hunting and pipeline capabilities with a focus on providing diverse slates of qualified candidates.
- Strong working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems required; Experience with Workday is preferred.
- Experience with a CRM (Candidate Relationship Management system) is preferred.
- Project management experience and leading regional or global projects is a plus.
Catalent’s standard leadership competencies that are used to interview and for Performance & Development:
Leads with Integrity and Respect
Demonstrates Business Acumen
Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
Engages and Inspires
Coaches and Develops
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career! Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help us bring over 7,000 life-saving and life-enhancing products to patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where employees work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market. Catalent produces more than 70 billion doses per year, and each one will be used by someone who is counting on us. Join us in making a difference.
Catalent is committed to the health and safety of its employees, visitors and the customers and patients we serve. As a result of the global pandemic, we have modified many of our recruitment and on-boarding processes to maintain everyone’s safety. The Human Resources teams will communicate all necessary safety processes and procedures throughout each stage.
personal initiative. dynamic pace. meaningful work.
Visit Catalent Careers to explore career opportunities.
Catalent is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and veterans.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by sending an email, and confirming your request for an accommodation and include the job number, title and location to [email protected]. This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be processed by a U.S. Catalent employee and then routed to a local recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Catalent Pharma Solutions (Catalent) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Catalent employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Catalent. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.
Important Security Notice to U.S. Job Seekers:
Catalent NEVER asks candidates to provide any type of payment, bank details, photocopies of identification, social security number or other highly sensitive personal information during the offer process, and we NEVER do so via email or social media. If you receive any such request, DO NOT respond— it is a fraudulent request. Please forward such requests to [email protected] for us to investigate with local authorities.