Catalent Pharma Solutions in Philadelphia, PA is hiring a Human Resources Coordinator. The Human Resources Coordinator position is responsible for supporting the Philadelphia Site in coordination with the Site Human Resource’s Leader. Responsibilities include: Workday/Kronos-Workforce Dimensions data entry relating to new hires, transfers, promotions, terminations, and leave of absence processing; employee file creation and maintenance within standards of compliance; assisting with new hire onboarding; assisting with training initiatives; supporting site employee events and communications with human resource business partners as appropriate and generally providing consistent customer focus in all activities and duties on an on-going basis.
This is a full-time position: Monday – Friday, days.
Catalent is a global, high-growth, public company and a leading partner for the pharmaceutical industry in the development and manufacturing of new treatments for patients worldwide. Your talents, ideas, and passion are essential to our mission: to help people live better, healthier lives.
This 206,878 square-foot facility, located in the Philadelphia area is Catalent’s global Center of Excellence for Clinical Supply Packaging. Catalent offers GMP secondary packaging and clinical labeling services throughout our global network. Packaging can be configured to hold a single product or multiple products as determined by study requirements. We offer manual patient kit assembly along with semi-automated and automated wallet sealing and high-speed automated carding to meet the needs of studies of all sizes. For temperature sensitive products and those with minimal to zero allowable time out of environment, we can perform secondary packaging in refrigerated and frozen packaging rooms or over dry ice depending upon your project needs. Using our Clinicopia global labeling system with its multi-lingual label phrase library we can design single panel, booklet labels or our unique Peel-ID™ safe storage labels for your studies. Single panel and Peel-ID™ safe storage labels can be conveniently reviewed and approved online via our Fusion portal before being printed and inspected at our facilities.
Catalent is committed to a Patient First culture through excellence in quality and compliance, and to the safety of every patient, consumer, and Catalent employee.
- Serves as a super-user (SME) for Workday (HRIS), Kronos-Workforce Dimensions, and all systems-related reporting; Performs data entry and generates data reports from HRIS (Workday), Kronos, Compliance Wire, and Catalent’s Performance Management systems, including the processing of employee-related actions
- Coordinates the timely flow of Workday data; Provide ad-hoc payroll updates weekly and bi-weekly to Corporate Payroll. Verifies payroll accuracy and helps resolve discrepancies in a timely manner
- Reviews Payroll generated Health and Welfare, Union Dues, and 401k reports sent to the union for accuracy
- Maintains Kronos timekeeping system and reviews the accuracy of input that generates payroll and paid time off. Generates reporting in support of union-negotiated policies to include time off and attendance. Generates union employee attendance warnings using Kronos data
- Completes Employment Verification requests from external source as well as requests for employment verification letters from employees; Ensures new hire I-9 compliance and maintenance of current I9’s; Processes new hire and termination paperwork with absolute accuracy for reporting purposes
- Assists employees with routine compensation and benefits questions
- Prepares and maintains personnel files ensuring compliance with all applicable standards
- Coordinates and assists with employee activities and communications at the Philadelphia facility
- Assists with administration of leave of absence and related pay continuation policies e.g. FMLA, jury duty, funeral/military leave, short-term/long-term disability, etc., and ensures compliance with related record-keeping requirements, and ensures compliance with the applicable state and federal law(s)
- High-school diploma or GED is required; Degree is preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience in the human resources field (data entry, record-keeping and compliance with benefits, leave administration and HR compliance needs) is preferred
- Union experience is a plus
- 2 years’ payroll experience is required
- Data entry with HRIS and time-keeping systems and processes is preferred
- Strong project management skills; strong business acumen; excellent communication skills
- Strong computer skills – (including, but not limited to, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel and the ability to quickly learn new systems/programs); Knowledge of Workday and Kronos Systems preferable
- Ability to respond appropriately to routine HR-related questions from managers and employees; ability to handle confidential information required
Why you should join Catalent:
- Defined career path and annual performance review and feedback process
- Diverse, inclusive culture
- 152 hours of PTO + 8 paid holidays
- Several Employee Resource Groups focusing on D&I
- Dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Positive working environment focusing on continually improving processes to remain innovative
- Potential for career growth on an expanding team within an organization dedicated to preserving and bettering lives
- Competitive salary with possible bonus potential
- Community engagement and green initiatives
- Generous 401K match and Paid Time Off accrual
- Medical, dental and vision benefits effective day one of employment
- Tuition Reimbursement – Let us help you finish your degree or earn a new one!
- GymPass program to promote overall physical wellness
- Perkspot – offers exclusive or private discounts from approximately 900+ merchants in a wide array of categories
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career! Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help us bring over 7,000 life-saving and life-enhancing products to patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where employees work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market. Catalent produces more than 70 billion doses per year, and each one will be used by someone who is counting on us. Join us in making a difference.
Catalent is committed to the health and safety of its employees, visitors and the customers and patients we serve. As a result of the global pandemic, we have modified many of our recruitment and on-boarding processes to maintain everyone’s safety. The Human Resources teams will communicate all necessary safety processes and procedures throughout each stage.
personal initiative. dynamic pace. meaningful work.
Visit Catalent Careers to explore career opportunities.
Catalent is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and veterans.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by sending an email, and confirming your request for an accommodation and include the job number, title and location to DisabilityAccommodations@catalent.com. This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be processed by a U.S. Catalent employee and then routed to a local recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Catalent Pharma Solutions (Catalent) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Catalent employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Catalent. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.
Important Security Notice to U.S. Job Seekers:
Catalent NEVER asks candidates to provide any type of payment, bank details, photocopies of identification, social security number or other highly sensitive personal information during the offer process, and we NEVER do so via email or social media. If you receive any such request, DO NOT respond— it is a fraudulent request. Please forward such requests to email@example.com for us to investigate with local authorities.
California Job Seekers can find our California Job Applicant Notice HERE.