Kansas City, MO
Catalent hires people with a passion to make a difference to the health of millions of people globally. Your expertise, coupled with Catalent’s advanced technologies and collaboration with thousands of innovative pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare companies, will help bring life-enhancing products to the people you know and love. Your talents, ideas and passion are essential to our mission; to develop, manufacture and supply products that help people live better, healthier lives. Interested in learning more about life at Catalent? Start here
Catalent is hiring a Recruiter to join our growing Talent Acquisition team. This position will report to the Manager, Talent Acquisition and will work remotely supporting our Oral Solid Dosage Business Unit. Preferably the candidate will live in Boston, MA, or surrounding area; however all remote candidates will be considered.
This position is a salaried, full time position. The shift is Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm.
Catalent Pharma Solutions in Bloomington, Indiana is a state of the art, GMP manufacturing facility, providing one million sq/ft of a drug substance manufacturing, drug product manufacturing, and related pharmaceutical services. This award-winning facility helps customers accelerate biologic drug development programs and bring better treatments to help patients live better, healthier lives. Catalent is committed to a Patient First culture through excellence in quality and compliance, and to the safety of every patient, consumer and Catalent employee.
Catalent is committed to a Patient First culture through excellence in quality and compliance, and to the safety of every patient, consumer and Catalent employee.
Join the HR community at Catalent where we work together to support the recruitment and development of skilled talent for Catalent’s various facilities across the U.S. As a Recruiter, you will help us drive change, push forward our mission of embracing creativity, and engage in projects that support Talent Acquisition and Catalent’s mission of supplying hundreds of life enhancing medicines to patients globally.
- Work closely with HR managers & hiring managers to help determine staffing strategies, obtain position requirements, compensation, and ensure that job descriptions are updated and behavioral profiles are obtained
- Monitor progress of requisitions from approval to close
- Develop and implement recruitment programs and strategies ensuring effectiveness, consistency, and compliance with overall strategic planning & branding
- Source active candidates from online databases, job postings, contact lists, internal databases, and employee referrals
- Proactively source passive candidates through networking, cold calling, advertisements, job fairs, and internet search/social media
- Evaluate motivators of passive and active candidates, and influence candidate decision-making through a consultative recruitment approach
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Management, or related field is required
- At least 3 years of recruiting experience in a high volume, fast paced environment is required
- Pharmaceutical and/or Biotechnology recruiting experience within a manufacturing environment is highly preferred
- Must have a demonstrated ability to create and drive efficient and effective candidate generation strategies (sourcing strategies) beyond traditional recruitment mechanisms, i.e. strong passive recruitment/head hunting & pipeline capabilities
- Strong working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems required; Experience with Workday is preferred
- Proven ability to partner with and support site HR and key leaders to drive recruiting processes
Why you should work at Catalent:
- Opportunity to Work From Home
- Potential for career growth within an expanding team
- Defined career path and annual performance review & feedback process
- Diverse, inclusive culture
- 19 days of paid time off annually plus 8 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as company matching 401k
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career! Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help us bring over 7,000 life-saving and life-enhancing products to patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where employees work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market. Catalent produces more than 70 billion doses per year, and each one will be used by someone who is counting on us. Join us in making a difference.
Catalent is committed to the health and safety of its employees, visitors and the customers and patients we serve. As a result of the global pandemic, we have modified many of our recruitment and on-boarding processes to maintain everyone’s safety. The Human Resources teams will communicate all necessary safety processes and procedures throughout each stage.
personal initiative. dynamic pace. meaningful work.
Visit www.catalent.com/careers to explore career opportunities.
Catalent is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by sending an email, and confirming your request for an accommodation and include the job number, title and location to [email protected]. This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be processed by a U.S. Catalent employee and then routed to a local recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Catalent Pharma Solutions (Catalent) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Catalent employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Catalent. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.
Important Security Notice to U.S. Job Seekers:
Catalent NEVER asks candidates to provide any type of payment, bank details, photocopies of identification, social security number or other highly sensitive personal information during the offer process, and we NEVER do so via email or social media. If you receive any such request, DO NOT respond— it is a fraudulent request. Please forward such requests to [email protected] for us to investigate with local authorities.