Catalent is hiring a Senior Programs Specialist – University Relations to join our growing Talent Acquisition Team! This position will support Global Organization Leadership Development Program initiatives for our University Relations Team.
The Senior Programs Specialist – University Relations is responsible for managing our Early Talent pipeline and ensuring we place the right people in the right position, helping us drive results and grow our business. Our team builds and leverages strong relationships with key schools and attracts talent best suited for careers at Catalent. The function is constantly evolving based on Catalent’s business strategy and the team will provide the flexibility of defining new talent program strategies to be executed across US.
Join the HR community at Catalent where we work together to support the recruitment and development of skilled talent for Catalent’s various facilities across the U.S.
This position reports to the TA Director, North America.
- Build and deepen relationships with target universities and technical schools (including placement offices, faculty, administration, and students) on a regional and national level.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to understand business needs, ensure demand planning is done on a timely basis, and serve as a trusted business advisor/SME on University Relations topics.
- This person will be managing day-day pieces of the Early Talent Program
- Running learning sessions with co-ops, interns
- Gather data from hiring manager and candidate engagement surveys
- Assessing all aspects of the program to ensure we are meeting Catalent’s placement goals
- Develop creative ways to increase Catalent’s brand and profile on campus and beyond.
- Attend and coordinate campus site visits, job fairs, speaking events, etc.
- Establish and track metrics for programs’ success and provide analysis to make recommendations for improvements.
- 25% travel expected
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- 1-2 years of Program Management within a university or corporate setting focused on early talent
- Experience with newly created university engagement programs
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Ability to think outside of the box and develop innovative recruitment experiences on campus
- Effective analytical and project planning/project management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite of tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Office, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems; Experience with Workday is preferred
- Pharmaceutical and/or Biotechnology recruiting experience is preferred
Note: The role is a remote position but requires openness to travel (domestically), especially during the fall recruitment period.
Catalent’s standard leadership competencies that are used to interview and for Performance & Development:
- Leads with Integrity and Respect
- Delivers Results
- Demonstrates Business Acumen
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Champions Change
- Engages and Inspires
- Coaches and Develops
- Opportunity to impact and help build a new and growing early talent organization
- Potential for career growth within an expanding team
- Diverse, inclusive culture
- 152 hours of Paid Time Off per year
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as company matching 401k
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career! Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help us bring over 7,000 life-saving and life-enhancing products to patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where employees work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market. Catalent produces more than 70 billion doses per year, and each one will be used by someone who is counting on us. Join us in making a difference.
Catalent is committed to the health and safety of its employees, visitors and the customers and patients we serve. As a result of the global pandemic, we have modified many of our recruitment and on-boarding processes to maintain everyone’s safety. The Human Resources teams will communicate all necessary safety processes and procedures throughout each stage.
personal initiative. dynamic pace. meaningful work.
Visit Catalent Careers to explore career opportunities.
Catalent is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and veterans.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by sending an email, and confirming your request for an accommodation and include the job number, title and location to [email protected]. This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be processed by a U.S. Catalent employee and then routed to a local recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Catalent Pharma Solutions (Catalent) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Catalent employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Catalent. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.
Important Security Notice to U.S. Job Seekers:
Catalent NEVER asks candidates to provide any type of payment, bank details, photocopies of identification, social security number or other highly sensitive personal information during the offer process, and we NEVER do so via email or social media. If you receive any such request, DO NOT respond— it is a fraudulent request. Please forward such requests to [email protected] for us to investigate with local authorities.