London, United Kingdom
Cboe Europe is actively seeking a highly motivated individual to join its European Finance team.
- Monitor and record customer cash activity daily for the company’s UK and EU exchange businesses
- Ensure the companies’ debtor accounts are properly maintained in accordance with IFRS rules and internal/SOX controls
- Prepare customer overdue notices and ensure they are sent on a timely basis. Answer customer queries as required on a timely basis
- Assist with preparing invoices for customers as needed
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Produce customer collection information for various management reports and the monthly collections meeting with Heads of Sales.
- This position will interact regularly with external and internal auditors.
- Assist with the constant improvement of process, controls and systems.
- Experience in similar credit control or Account Receivable accounting role
- Knowledge of working in a Financial Services background an advantage.
- Knowledge of Workday general ledger system an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience of VAT an advantage
- Must possess strong numeracy, analytical and research skills and be highly proficient in Excel.
- Ability to work well under pressure, working accurately with attention to detail and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as on their own.
- Strong multi-tasking and customer service skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Cboe Global Markets is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, please click the following links: