Cboe is one of the world’s largest exchange holding companies, offering cutting-edge trading and investment solutions to investors around the world. Cboe’s culture is unique. Our associates come to work inspired, knowing they can be part of the next market-defining breakthrough, whether they are writing code for the next technology release, paving the way for a new product launch, or advocating for a market reform. We strive to efficiently use innovation to better serve customers and the broader marketplace.
We are looking for a results-oriented individual that will provide support in the implementation, maintenance and troubleshooting of Cboe Global Market’s global Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) technology to deliver core HR programs and services. This role will serve as a technical point of contact across various HCM modules.
- Lead the ongoing design, configuration, and maintenance of Workday with a focus on Benefits, Absence Management and Security.
- Assist the HRIS team in gathering requirements from subject matter experts and translate business needs into functional and technical solutions.
- Identify opportunities for automation via Workday custom reporting and other creative solutions. Review system upgrades and upcoming functionality, analyze and recommend new features.
- Ensure data integrity through regular data validations, correcting and organizing data to upload into the HR system as needed.
- Create and maintain documentation of business processes.
- Provide counsel and guidance to other team members as needed regarding HRIS and communication delivery.
- Contribute to overall HR team effort in delivering high quality service and projects. Make recommendations to improve processes and efficiency. Assist with coordination of and/or lead efforts for a wide variety of ongoing or annual HR projects.
- 3+ years of experience in the areas of HRIS.
- 2+ years of experience with Workday configuration and security.
- Experience leveraging Workday for core HCM, Benefits, Absence Management and Security required.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Independently complete project tasks, provide regular status updates, assist in developing project plans and summaries, and document procedures for work completed. Effectively balance multiple projects and deliverables within expected timeframes and deadlines.
- Interact in a professional manner with internal and external contacts; use tact and diplomacy; maintain confidentiality; appropriately handle and communicate controversial or sensitive information
- Organize and prioritize tasks and work assignments; complete multiple tasks simultaneously with accuracy and quality; adjust to changes in priorities and situations; meet deadlines.
- Create clearly-written, organized documents and correspondence with correct grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Be thorough and precise when accomplishing a task; double-check accuracy to provide high-quality work with minimal errors; compare work to what is expected to find and correct inconsistencies; remain aware and take care of details for all aspects of the job involved, even those easy to overlook.
- Evaluate, analyze, and summarize data and facts; establish logical connections; form sound decisions based on analysis.
- Ability and proven experience to read and interpret documents (i.e. proxies, plan documents, etc.) and/or technical regulations and being able to communicate this knowledge verbally or in a written summary.
Cboe Global Markets is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, please click the following links: