Cboe is one of the world’s largest exchange holding companies, offering cutting-edge trading and investment solutions to investors around the world. Cboe’s culture is unique. Our associates come to work inspired, knowing they can be part of the next market-defining breakthrough, whether they are writing code for the next technology release, paving the way for a new product launch, or advocating for a market reform. We strive to efficiently use innovation to better serve customers and the broader marketplace.
We are seeking a results-oriented Senior HR Generalist to work with Cboe’s Americas HRBPs/Sr. HRBPs to support our business. As a member of our HRBP team, not only will you provide guidance to your client groups, but you will have the opportunity to build processes and directly help our teams develop and scale. This role requires someone who can succeed in a challenging and fast-paced environment and work very well with multiple stakeholders. The ideal candidate will bring creative and effective ideas and solutions to a growing organization to cultivate an amazing and innovative culture.
- Support HRBPs in executing initiatives aimed at improving the organizational health and development for specific business units.
- Gain credibility by building collaborative relationships with the BU managers and others in the HR team.
- Establishes contacts across the HR function to ensure all transactional, operational and other needs are managed in a timely and seamless fashion; liaises with HR colleagues as necessary to resolve issues or queries.
- Manage and guide the delivery of specific performance actions, including PIPs, disciplinary action, terminations and redeployment. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Manage the recruitment process for Director level positions and below in partnership with the Talent Acquisition team and business partner, taking responsibility for accurately defining the requirements of the role, assisting managers with the selection process and support the hiring processes to build a world class employee experience.
- Assist employees and managers through HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Manage the employee on-boarding and off-boarding process by conducting exit interviews, and launching the exit process.
- Develop HR metrics and dashboard to generate valuable data insights for
business to identify trends as it relates to employee headcount, employee
turnover, hiring etc.
- Support HRBPs in annual calibration, merit, and equity planning process for various client groups.
- Support HR alignment by collaborating with HRBPs and HR COE’s across the business to drive consistent execution of HR services.
- Work on a variety of HR projects and programs to set the HRBP team for success.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- 6+ years of HR Generalist experience in roles of progressively increasing scope and in matrixed, high-growth organizations with 3 years of experience resolving employee relations issues and partnering with line-managers.
- Partner with Lead HR Business Partners, business unit leaders, and managers to execute core HR programs related to talent acquisition, compensation, benefits, training and development, and talent management.
- Manages key HR projects, including setting objectives and scope, managing timetables and schedules, conducting research, organizing and communicating information, executing flawlessly, and evaluating results.
- Develops a thorough understanding of operations to proactively identify issues, evaluate solutions, and implement appropriate outcomes, to avoid employment-related problems.
- Improves manager and associate knowledge and effectiveness by providing information on HR policies and practices (i.e., benefits, organizational development, compensation, career development, etc.), as well as coaching and counseling.
- Implements engagement strategies building upon metrics and qualitative data. Develops and drives initiatives to ingrain a culture that aligns to Cboe strategy, values and beliefs, and creates an environment of inclusion and empowerment to maximize results.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- A proven track record for navigating ambiguous situations, facilitating change and successfully completing complex projects.
- Collaborative mindset and ability to work effectively with a global team.
- Excellent judgment and communication skills.
- Commitment to championing inclusion and diversity.
- Prior experience partnering with COE’s.
- Workday experience a plus.
The Cboe Experience
Whether you are just beginning your career or are a senior-level professional, working at Cboe will offer you countless opportunities to develop skills, make an impact through meaningful contributions, and gain rich experiences at an accelerated pace. By working collaboratively with smart, genuine and hardworking colleagues, you will build enduring relationships through frequent collaboration that will serve you well throughout your career, regardless of your chosen path. And, along your exceptional career journey at Cboe you’ll receive amazing benefits and robust rewards.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our associates’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status
Cboe Global Markets is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, please click the following links: