US TX Corporate Plano
The Center for Autism and Related Disorders, LLC (CARD) is the world’s largest and most experienced organizations effectively treating individuals of all ages who are diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder. CARD strives to meet the growing need for services by continuously opening new offices throughout the country to provide top-quality ABA therapy across all populations.
CARD was founded in 1990 by leading autism expert and clinical psychologist Doreen Granpeesheh, PhD, BCBA-D. CARD treats individuals with ASD using the principles of applied behavior analysis (ABA), which is empirically proven to be the most effective method for treating individuals with ASD and recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics and the US Surgeon General. With locations throughout US and internationally, CARD’s mission is to provide access to top-quality treatment all over the world. Through its network of trained technicians, behavior analysts, and researchers, CARD develops and implements quality, comprehensive, and individualized treatment programs that lead to success.
5850 Granite Parkway Suite 600 Plano, Texas 75024
The HR Coordinator will be responsible for a variety of administrative duties related to onboarding, training, compliance, and records maintenance.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
HR Compliance Duties
- Monitoring, tracking and auditing of company-wide I-9 and E-Verify compliance requirements
- Ordering, tracking and monitoring of background screen process including ensuring that candidates and employees have completed all required authorizations based on state and job-specific requirements
- Initial response, tracking, and escalation of unemployment claims in multi-state environment
- Ordering, tracking and monitoring of occupational health requirements (TB tests, titers, vaccinations, etc.)
- Verifying required degrees and other credentialing requirements based on job requirements during onboarding
- Assess and escalate various issues/inquiries to appropriate internal resources (management/legal/cross-functional groups) for follow up based on the nature of the issue or incident
- May collaborate with external vendors/service providers on various systems issues
- May assist with external vendor system setup and data entry where necessary
- May audit various data points within external vendor systems to ensure data integrity
- Assist all levels of personnel with inquiries related to HR systems
- Monitor and approve personal information and job-related changes within Workday HCM to ensure data integrity
- Create and maintain various reports for leadership and external departments as requested
- Heavy use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and occasionally PowerPoint to communicate with internal and external partners, develop company-wide communications, and create and edit various informational presentations
- May schedule, coordinate, and present both onsite and online seminars and training events for new hires and existing employees/management using Zoom, Teams, etc.
- Gather documentation and data from multiple sources for various audits, subpoenas and various requests for employment information
- Assist all levels of personnel with inquiries related to various company policies and procedures
- May assist in various special projects as assigned
- Previous exposure to HR in a multi-state environment preferred (healthcare a plus)
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Strong attention to detail
- Driven toward continuous improvement and highly adaptable to change
- Ability to work within a highly collaborative team environment
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience with HRIS systems (Workday preferred)