US TX Corporate Plano
The Center for Autism and Related Disorders, LLC (CARD) is the world’s largest and most experienced organizations effectively treating individuals of all ages who are diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder. CARD strives to meet the growing need for services by continuously opening new offices throughout the country to provide top-quality ABA therapy across all populations.
CARD was founded in 1990 by leading autism expert and clinical psychologist Doreen Granpeesheh, PhD, BCBA-D. CARD treats individuals with ASD using the principles of applied behavior analysis (ABA), which is empirically proven to be the most effective method for treating individuals with ASD and recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics and the US Surgeon General. With locations throughout US and internationally, CARD’s mission is to provide access to top-quality treatment all over the world. Through its network of trained technicians, behavior analysts, and researchers, CARD develops and implements quality, comprehensive, and individualized treatment programs that lead to success.
5850 Granite Parkway Suite 600 Plano, Texas 75024
The Payroll Coordinator supports the organization’s payroll functions, ensuring pay is processed on time, accurately, and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. The positions will support the company’s third-party payroll services provider.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports the timely and accurate preparation, processing, and distribution of payroll
- Supports compliance with all federal, state, and local laws regarding payroll, tax, and reporting requirements
- Supports the third-party payroll services provider
- Support the timely resolution of all escalated issues from the third-party payroll services provider
- Complies with all internal payroll policies and procedures
- Processes payroll related audit requests
- Processes payroll related GL account reconciliations
- Supports payroll related tax filings and governmental reporting
- Supports configuration changes in the Workday Payroll system
- Collaborates with accounting and human resources teams
- Assists the Payroll Supervisor with other duties as requested
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma.
- 4 years of experience in an office setting with at least 2 years of payroll or finance experience.
- Experience with Workday Payroll preferred.
- College coursework in accounting, finance or business management.
- Experience with Workday Payroll.
- Experience working at a healthcare company.
- Experience working in a rapidly growing business environment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of and experience with basic accounting
- Knowledge and understanding of multi-state payroll and taxes at the federal, state and local level
- Knowledge of labor and tax laws related to payroll
- Skill in applying and following standard procedures.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as a solution-oriented mindset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on customer service to provide clear and detailed responses
- Ability to work cross-functionally with all levels of staff
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and act in a diplomatic manner
- Ability and willingness to work overtime during payroll processing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
Includes both a typical office environment, with minimal exposure to excessive noise or adverse environmental issues, and occasional local and/or overnight travel. Mode of transportation for travel typically will include automobile and plane.
Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time.