CLHC – Corporate Office (Queens, NY)
The Finance Operations Manager will perform and coordinate company’s day-to-day cashflow operations and management, cashflow forecasting, investing, banking, and other financial matters.
- Interface with banking, vendor, and other financial institutions. Assist with optimizing banking relationship.
- Administer all bank accounts, including opening and closing new accounts, adding/removing signers and managing online banking users and their entitlements.
- Initiate online cash transactions with accuracy and precision and perform manual deposits. Work closely with Accounting and Accounts Payable departments to ensure payments are processed timely.
- Monitor positive pay process and resolve banking exceptions and various cash related discrepancies timely and efficiently.
- Review and approve stop payment requests.
- Track and monitor cash in/out and balances for every account across all entities. Identify potential FWA (fraud, waste and abuse) and work with key stakeholders to mitigate risks and resolve issues.
- Prepare weekly cashflow reporting for all entities, including allocation of funds between entities.
- Manage cashflow policy and procedures and maintain banking documentation.
- Work closely with Accounting team in bank reconciliations and month-end close process.
- Prepare cashflow forecasts and annual budgets.
- Lead the implementation of bank reconciliation automation process through Workday.
- Ensure the integrity of cashflow information and comply with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and/or statutory (NYS DOH and CMS) financial reporting standards.
- Review financial transaction details from past, present, and forecasted operations; identify development opportunities and improvements that can be made.
- Respond to internal and external auditor inquiries timely and provide supporting documentation as needed.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and/ or other related duties as assigned.
Weekly Hours: 40
Schedule: 8:30AM – 5:30PM
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or other quantitative field.
A Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) is preferred.
- 3+ years of Treasury/Cash/Finance operations experience is preferred.
- 5+ years of Managed Care (Medicaid and Medicare) Finance experience is required.
- 3+ years of financial analysis and forecasting experience is required.
- Cash management operations, technical knowledge and understanding of banking products and services
- Experience with Workday or Oracle Financial is strongly preferred.
- Highly organized with an attention to details. The ability to adapt to and lead change in a business environment is also critical.
- Advance MS Excel and Access skills
- Excellent oral and written communications, interpersonal, research analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently in identifying and meeting business needs.
Salary Range (Min-Max):
$110,000 – $125,000