At CF Industries, our mission is to provide clean energy to feed and fuel the world sustainably. Our employees are focused on safe and reliable operations, environmental stewardship, and disciplined capital and corporate management. By joining CF, you will be part of a team that brings their varied experiences, wide-ranging knowledge and diverse talents together to deliver important work and you’ll be able to pursue complex, exciting opportunities that help you continue to grow and achieve your potential in different areas. You’ll take pride in working for a company that lives its values and where you can be yourself at work, as part of an authentic team that encourages you to share your views and opinions. Our eight manufacturing complexes in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, an unparalleled storage, transportation and distribution network in North America, and logistics capabilities enabling a global reach underpin our strategy to leverage our unique capabilities to accelerate the world’s transition to clean energy.
The HR Coordinator provides support to the Corporate HR Business Partners and the Compensation & Benefits team. Under regular supervision, the HR Coordinator is responsible for day-to-day HR, Comp & Benefits administrative functions, such as data entry, business process and reporting in the HRIS system (Workday), regular vendor communications, and invoice processing. Has working knowledge and skills developed through formal training or work experience.
- Supports the company’s new hire onboarding program, including, but not limited to, process-related communications, I-9 verification and HRIS transactions
- Performs a wide variety of HR transactions in the Workday HRIS system including, but not limited to, new hires, departures, job and pay changes, creating requisitions and running reports
- Assists HR Business Partners with leave of absence administration and reporting (i.e. STD, FMLA)
- Maintains updated employee records in a timely and accurate manner within the appropriate system
- Supports the Benefits team in researching benefits related questions
- Supports Benefits team in processing tuition reimbursement requests, annual enrollment activities and retiree medical administration
- Processes and reconciles invoices for compensation and benefits vendors
- Assists Benefits department with Workday reporting , setting up new vendors, and data gathering for external audits
- Assists with relocation and immigration related activities, including but not limited to, creation of new accounts, collection of documents and completion of related HRIS transactions
- Manages service award administration between company and vendor
- Position Reports To: Mgr, Benefits and Mgr, Human Resources
- High School diploma or equivalent required; BS/BA or its equivalent in experience preferred
- 3+ years of administrative support experience required, preferably in a human resources department
- Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Sharepoint
- Experience with HRIS systems, Workday experience required
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to prioritize competing activities
- Ability to operate semi-independently while working in a matrix environment
- Strong, professional and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail and deadlines
- Ability to adapt well to change in direction and priority in a fast- paced and deadline-oriented environment
What We Offer:
You’ll enjoy competitive compensation, consisting of base pay plus an incentive program available to all full-time employees, and a comprehensive benefits package including high-quality healthcare options, a well-being incentive program, 401k, life and disability insurance, generous time off (with time off to volunteer) and much more! Additionally, we offer several Flexible Work Arrangements to support a healthy work-life balance.
You will be part of a team that brings their varied experiences, wide-ranging knowledge and diverse talents together to deliver important work, and you’ll be able to pursue complex, exciting opportunities that help you continue to grow and achieve your potential in different areas. You’ll take pride in working for a company that lives its values and gain a sense of fulfillment knowing that you’re working with purpose, to provide clean energy to feed and fuel the world sustainably.
- CF Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Employees in the US can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal “EEO is the Law” poster (PDF) and others as detailed below:
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Employees in Canada can learn more about their rights by viewing the “Canadian Human Rights Act”.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at CF Industries, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 847-405-2400 or contact us at [email protected].
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK