At CF Industries, our mission is to provide clean energy to feed and fuel the world sustainably. Our employees are focused on safe and reliable operations, environmental stewardship, and disciplined capital and corporate management. By joining CF, you will be part of a team that brings their varied experiences, wide-ranging knowledge and diverse talents together to deliver important work and you’ll be able to pursue complex, exciting opportunities that help you continue to grow and achieve your potential in different areas. You’ll take pride in working for a company that lives its values and where you can be yourself at work, as part of an authentic team that encourages you to share your views and opinions. Our nine manufacturing complexes in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, an unparalleled storage, transportation and distribution network in North America, and logistics capabilities enabling a global reach underpin our strategy to leverage our unique capabilities to accelerate the world’s transition to clean energy.
The HRIT Workday Sr Business Systems Analyst – Integrations is a self-starting individual with an aptitude for creative and critical thinking. You use your business expertise and enjoy collaborating with partners and helping implement positive change.
You envision solutions that follow good data design and create insightful data visualizations to drive impactful business decisions.
You play an active role in a high-performing team that works closely with HR and Payroll clients to deliver solutions in a mature Workday HRIS environment with over 80 integrations. You should be comfortable writing technical specifications; building, modifying, and updating integrations; communicating with and supporting clients through integration testing; troubleshooting post-production issues with current integrations; engaging with 3rd party vendors; and coordinating file transfers with vendors and internal security.
You think critically, plan and execute effectively and collaborate cross-functionally with HR and IT peers. You nurture positive, professional relationships, acting as a trusted partner and a respectful challenger.
CF Industries has a cloud first IT Strategy. We’ve invested in the good stuff; SAP, Salesforce, Workday, Azure, ServiceNow and Tableau and the teams are working to get all of our business units integrated. The foundations of your success include your attention to detail, listening to the requirements, and taking the initiatives all the way through to the finish line.
You are skilled with today’s communication technologies, and you can interact well to ensure all are on the same page. We’re looking for people who help clear roadblocks to reach our company’s objectives.
- Envision HRIT solutions through the systems life cycle following through from inception to go live and beyond.
- Engage with stakeholders to uncover business needs and deliver creative solutions. Deliver functional and technical requirements to development teams.
- Strategizes with decision makers by providing insightful data visualizations and reporting to drive impactful business decisions.
- Leads projects in consultation with IT Security, Infrastructure Team, Business Owners and Vendors. Accountable for projects end to end while ensuring stakeholder alignment along the way.
- Responsible for all deliverables are completed in accordance with Project Management methodology; clearly and frequently communicates the status
- Create and support Workday integrations, with a focus on Studio, data transformations, and XSLT
- Accountable for influencing the future of HR Systems while engaging and participating in System / Product selection & evaluation.
- Responsible for Scope and strategy of quality assurance to keep the HR Systems current & reliable
- Responsible for the overall health of HR integration systems at CF Industries
- May oversee work of QA analysts, junior analysts
- Project management oversight over small to medium projects
Successful incumbents will have:
- B.S. degree in Business, Human Resources, Information Systems, Computer Science or related area preferred.
- 5+ years hands-on technical/HRIT experience typically required to perform essential job functions
- Strong working knowledge of Workday Integrations, including core connectors, EIBs, Stuido, XSLT, RAAS, Workday services
- Working knowledge of Workday Human Capital Management application including HCM Fundamentals, Time Tracking, HR Business Processes, Report Writer etc.
- Proficiency in Workday Reporting, including advanced, composite, matrix, and RAAS reports, creating calculated fields.
- BIRT knowledge a plus
- SFTP & PGPG file encryption knowledge
- High Proficiency in all Microsoft products, including Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to work independently and work well on internal and external teams
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to work in diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate within and across teams
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Solid knowledge of HR systems, structure, functions, and processes
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills
- Project management experience for small projects
- Individual contributor. No supervisory responsibilities
- Experience in the following is a plus: consulting, project management, account management, vendor management
- Experience implementing Workday, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft or similar ERP applications
- Prism experience/knowledge a plus
Sr. Business Systems Analyst has the responsibility to understand, define, and contribute to a long-term business system strategy that will be aligned with the overall corporate strategy. The incumbent will provide tactical and strategic support and guidance through IT projects, systems conversions, and enterprise change initiatives. This role will work with all levels of the business and must be able to adapt business changes and needs.
What We Offer:
You’ll enjoy competitive compensation, consisting of base pay plus an incentive program available to all full-time employees, and a comprehensive benefits package including high-quality healthcare options, a well-being incentive program, 401k, pension, life and disability insurance, generous time off (with time off to volunteer) and much more! Additionally, we offer several Flexible Work Arrangements to support a healthy work-life balance.
You will be part of a team that brings their varied experiences, wide-ranging knowledge and diverse talents together to deliver important work, and you’ll be able to pursue complex, exciting opportunities that help you continue to grow and achieve your potential in different areas. You’ll take pride in working for a company that lives its values and gain a sense of fulfillment
- CF Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Employees in the US can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal “EEO is the Law” poster (PDF) and others as detailed below:
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Employees in Canada can learn more about their rights by viewing the “Canadian Human Rights Act”.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at CF Industries, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 847-405-2400 or contact us at [email protected].