Eden Prairie, MN
Join our first-in-class HR Service Center where you will provide support and service to our employees and managers regarding general HR-related inquiries received by phone, email and chat while escalating as needed. You’ll also support internal predefined HR processes including, but not limited to, employee onboarding, data integrity, benefits, payroll, personnel files, absence and performance management.
- Provides general HR support to employees and managers by applying broad knowledge of HR concepts, procedures and a general understanding of department fundamentals.
- Participate in numerous projects and ad hoc requests from business partners and COEs
- Able to execute predefined processes from detailed written or verbal instructions and apply knowledge of the process for follow up and troubleshooting.
- Makes updates to process documentation as directed by the functional process owner or their supervisor for the HR Service Center Team.
- Provides general HR system support.
- Receives general supervision but is responsible to work semi-independently with predefined escalation points
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of related work experience
- Experience supporting an HR contact center function
- Studying towards or obtained Bachelor’s degree in HR-related field
- Bilingual in Spanish or French Canada
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Basic problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated ability to work with data, ensuring accuracy
- Experience with Workday
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
Our main priority continues to be the health and safety of our employees. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this position will be remote until further notice. We continue to monitor when it will be safe to return to the office in Eden Prairie, MN.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Your Health, Wealth and Self
Your total wellbeing is the foundation of our business, and our benefits support your financial, family and personal goals. We provide the top-tier benefits that matter to you most, including:
Two medical plans (including a High Deductible Health Plan)
Prescription drug coverage
Enhanced Fertility benefits
Flexible Spending Accounts
Health Savings Account (including employer contribution)
Dental and Vision
Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Paid and floating holidays
Paid time off (PTO)
Paid parental leave
Paid time off to volunteer in your community
Charitable Giving Match Program
401(k) with 6% company matching
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Plus a broad range of career development, networking, and team-building opportunities
Dig in to our full list of benefits on OUR CULTURE page.