USA – Texas – Sugar Land
ChampionX has an immediate opportunity for a Sr HRIS Analyst based in Sugar Land, TX. This position is also open to remote work.
What’s in it For You:
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives, and ideas to achieve our best
- Thrive in a company that values sustainability, drives a safety-focused culture and has been recognized as one of the most ethical companies in the world
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment- medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, and more!
What You Will Do:
- Analyze business requirements in design and edit of Workday integrations and reports.
- Partner with business partners and external vendors to develop, test, maintain and support Workday integrations and reports using the suite of Workday integration and reporting tools.
- Prepare detailed technical specifications to be used in development and maintenance of integrations.
- Analyze Workday or other system data to deliver insights to business and identify new reporting/integration needs.
- Provide ongoing Workday case support in collaboration with Workday Operations, Reporting & Analytics and Business Readiness teams.
- Participate in the planning, validation and testing of service updates and new releases from Workday.
- Ensure data privacy is enforced.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, HR or Business.
- 2 – 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Workday configuration experience
- Ability to work independently under general direction.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated experience with web services and APIs.
- Prior experience with XML and/or XSLT.
- Strong experience with SharePoint, Excel, and Power BI (or similar BI tool).
- Comfortable developing and leading training.
ChampionX is a global leader in providing chemistry programs and services, drilling technology, artificial lift solutions, and automation technologies for the upstream and midstream oil and gas industry. Our world-class safety culture fuels our purpose to improve lives through our commitment to deliver sustainable operations.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At ChampionX, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every employee can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of employees and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.