King of Prussia, PA
Remote – Illinois
Remote – Minnesota
Remote – Georgia
Remote – Pennsylvania
TPG Capital recently completed the purchase of Change Healthcare’s Clinical Claims Management (CCM) business, which includes the ClaimsXten®, ClaimsXten® Select, ClaimCheck, Secondary Editing, and Episode Manager solutions. The transaction establishes the CCM business as an independent company, with an interim name of ClaimsXten Portfolio. ClaimsXten Portfolio has a long history as a trusted partner and market leader in primary claim editing, delivering value through savings, operational efficiencies, and long-standing partner relationships.
TPG Capital is a leading private equity platform of alternative asset management firm TPG and an active, experienced healthcare and software investor. TPG has a long history of partnering with companies, including the ClaimsXten Portfolio Business–a trusted partner and market leader in primary claim editing, delivering value through savings, operational efficiencies, and long-standing partner relationships. ClaimsXten’s primary solutions are ClaimsXten®, ClaimsXten® Select, ClaimCheck, Secondary Editing, and Episode Manager.
• Fully Remote – U.S.
Manages the personnel involved in the development, implementation and maintenance of the company’s compensation and benefits programs including vacation, holiday, time off, sick pay, unemployment, retirement plans, disability, flexible spending, service awards, group health/medical/dental coverage, vendor management, wellness and health education initiatives, and life insurance. Develops programs designed to keep employees informed about company benefit plans and any proposed changes
- Design, negotiate and implement total rewards programs including compensation, health and welfare, retirement, well-being and recognition programs
- Manage the benefits administration provider
- Manage, develops, implements, administers, and maintains benefits and compensation programs, policies, and procedures for the organization
- Responsible for compensation and group benefits programs such as health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, workers comp, travel and accident, 401(k), and other plans.
- Oversees protected leave and leave management.
- Review and process all provider invoices
- Experience with Workday and reporting
• 2 years of compensation management experience
• 2 years of benefits management experience
• Financial acumen. Ability to model various financial scenarios and develop business case for programs
• Ability to communicate using the most appropriate approach and messaging based on the audience
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills with the demonstrated ability to manage through ambiguity and competing priorities
• Extensive knowledge of state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to base and incentive compensation programs, benefits and other HR related laws and regulations. Should this be two years of experience? Please let me know how many years for this. (I don’t think years of exp on this bullet is needed)
• 2 years experience in managing 3rd party benefit providers/vendors
• Candidates should have a bachelor's degree in HR or a related field
• Preferred experience includes experience with sales compensation plan development and global compensation practices and programs
• SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, PHR, or SPHR preferred
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
• General office demands
California / Colorado / New Jersey / New York / Rhode Island / Washington Residents Only:
The applicable base pay for your state is listed below. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, ClaimsXten Portfolio offers benefits such as a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with ClaimsXten Portfolio, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
The base pay range for this position is $79,947.00 – $213,192.00
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
•At Change Healthcare, we include all. We celebrate diversity and inclusivity, respect each other and value our unique experiences. By being our authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into our work and relationships.
•Business Resource Groups (BRGs) play a central role in advancing diversity and inclusion at Change Healthcare. They deepen our understanding of different cultures, people, and experiences, and help foster an inclusive workplace. Change offers eight (8) BRGs. Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com/diversity
Feeling Inspired? Ready to #MakeAChange? Apply today!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, some individuals may be required to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to or during employment. Certain roles may require COVID-19 vaccination and/or testing as a condition of employment. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
ClaimsXten General Disclaimer
Change Healthcare is not affiliated with TPG Capital, TPG or the ClaimsXten Portfolio Business. Change Healthcare is providing talent sourcing and other people management administrative tools for the ClaimsXten Portfolio Business for a brief period of time. However, Change Healthcare has no role in the interviewing, selection, employment, or management of ClaimsXten applicants or employees. Though applicants may see the Change Healthcare logo and/or email addresses during the application process (and, if employed, during employment), Change Healthcare serves only an administrative role and is not the employer seeking to fill this role. ClaimsXten Portfolio Business makes all employment decisions concerning applicants.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.