US – DE – Wilmington (Headquarters)
As we create a colorful, capable and cleaner world through chemistry, we invite you to join our team to harness the power of chemistry to shape markets, redefine industries and improve lives for billions of people around the world.
HELP SHAPE THE FUTURE OF CHEMISTRY AND THE WORLD
From the frontline to the back office, every Chemours employee is part of something bigger than themselves as together we work to create a better world through the power of our chemistry.
Chemours is a $6.3 billion company with a portfolio of products and processes that enable technologies and products that people use every day in their lives. From cellular phones to lower emission vehicles, to 5G communications and clean energy from hydrogen, we’re collaborating with customers to make these innovations more capable. Simply said, we use our chemistry to change lives, shape markets, and redefine industries—one improvement at a time.
Chemours is seeking a HR Operations Excellence Fall Intern to join our Human Resources team! This position will report directly to the Direction of HR Operations.
We are looking for energetic, curious individual who wants to make an impact during their internship in HR. You will gain practical knowledge of HR operations skills, how to tell a story with data, as well as you will gain practical knowledge in different aspects of the People function and be fully integrated into the team.
Location: Wilmington, DE or Remote
Hours: Full-time or part-time schedule, flexible to candidate needs
Term: September 2023 – December 2023
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support the global Human Resources team in a variety of HR Operations projects such as collecting and compiling HR metrics and data from a variety of sources, data cleanup, data presentations, training, payroll, time keeping, performance, etc
- Draft, prepare, review, process maps and current standard operating procedures (SOP) for HR processes such as benefits/payroll/etc for compliance, accuracy, and ease of use
- Help to develop training documentation through preparing videos, Quick Reference Cards while learning Workday and Kronos
- Help to promote company engagement by assisting with focus groups, surveys, etc
The following is required for this role:
- Enrollment at an accredited college or university as a Sophomore or above at time of assignment
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in Human Resources, HRIS, Data Analytics or a related field
- Ability to take initiative and drive for results
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
The following is preferred for this role:
- 3.0 GPA or above
- Must be comfortable learning new systems
- Experience with Workday or other HRIS
- Proficiency in Microsoft Work and Excel
Comprehensive Benefits Packages
Paid Site Holidays and Paid Day of Service (for full-time internships only)
Temporary Housing Assistance (for full-time internships only)
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Learning and Development Opportunities
Strong Inclusion and Diversity Initiatives
Company-paid Volunteer Days
We’re a different kind of chemistry company because we see our people as our biggest assets. Instead of focusing just on what our employees do each day, we look at how they do it—by taking a different approach to talent development, employee engagement, and culture. Our goal is to empower employees to be their best selves, at Chemours and in life. And we’re proud to be Certified™ by Great Place to Work®.
Learn more about Chemours and our culture by visiting Chemours.com/careers.
Chemours is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, religion, color, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. Jurisdictions may have additional grounds for non-discrimination, and we comply with all applicable laws.
Chemours is an E-Verify employer
Candidates must be able to perform all duties listed with or without accommodation
Immigration sponsorship (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status) is not currently available for this position
At Chemours, you will find sustainability in our vision, our business and your future. If you want to work on the leading edge of your field and have a desire to make a difference, join Chemours and discover what it means when we say “We Are Living Chemistry”.