We’re unique. You should be, too.
We’re changing lives every day. For both our patients and our team members. Are you innovative and entrepreneurial minded? Is your work ethic and ambition off the charts? Do you inspire others with your kindness and joy?
We’re different than most primary care providers. We’re rapidly expanding and we need great people to join our team.
The Consultant, HR Process Optimization for HR assists in the day-to-day analysis and optimization of the organization’s business processes to improve overall organization performance. The incumbent in this role helps evaluate, design, and implement best practice business processes to improve service and business efficiency. He/She will also assist in various organizational readiness activities associated with implementing these best practices.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyzes existing workflows, performs benchmark gap analysis and assists in the design to transform workflows.
- Leverages org readiness skills to help effectively implement changes and improvements across the organization.
- Develops best in class processes and procedures to drive efficiencies and build for scale while effectively meeting or exceeding client expectations.
- Partners with Legal and Compliance experts to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Collaborates cross-functionally on full life cycle process evaluation and improvements.
- Conducts on-going research and benchmark against industry best practices.
- Utilizes proper resource tools to enhance process efficiency.
- Develops and updates process documentation, work instructions and other tools to support execution.
- Performs analytics to determine level of impact and use outcomes to prioritize projects.
- Cultivates opportunities to improve team engagement and function wherever possible.
- Performs other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- 2-3 years in a process improvement, consulting or similar field.
- Degree in business, management or other related discipline; preferred
- General business acumen and acuity.
- Analytical skills and the ability to quantify opportunities to enable prioritization of work across different teams.
- Knowledge in software such as Visio, Monday.com (project management applications), ServiceNow (CRM) and Microsoft 365. Workday experience is a plus.
- Skilled in organizational readiness methods, including the ability to present complex processes in easy-to-understand terms to various cross functional stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying size simultaneously.
- Assist in presenting project details to senior leadership.
- Ability to maintain project plans and high-level milestones.
We’re ChenMed and we’re transforming healthcare for seniors and changing America’s healthcare for the better. Family-owned and physician-led, our unique approach allows us to improve the health and well-being of the populations we serve. We’re growing rapidly as we seek to rescue more and more seniors from inadequate health care.
ChenMed is changing lives for the people we serve and the people we hire. With great compensation, comprehensive benefits, career development and advancement opportunities and so much more, our employees enjoy great work-life balance and opportunities to grow. Join our team who make a difference in people’s lives every single day.