We’re unique. You should be, too.
We’re changing lives every day. For both our patients and our team members. Are you innovative and entrepreneurial minded? Is your work ethic and ambition off the charts? Do you inspire others with your kindness and joy?
We’re different than most primary care providers. We’re rapidly expanding and we need great people to join our team.
The Director, Workday HRIS and Process Optimization manages the day-to-day analysis and optimization of the organization’s business processes in order to improve overall organization performance. Additionally, they oversee core HRIS service delivery. The incumbent in this role evaluates, designs, and implements best practice business processes to improve service and business efficiency. He/She analyzes data related to workflow, processes, and reporting to evaluate the efficiency of current-state business processes as well as, supports the implementation of process improvement including design and deployment. The Director, Workday HRIS and Process Optimization collaborates cross-functionally with colleagues representing various ChenMed verticals and functional departments to achieve common objectives.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
Leads and oversees quality, efficiency projects and activities to ensure continuous best practices, and drive business results and growth.
Analyzes existing workflows, performs benchmark gap analysis and assists in the design to transform workflows.
Leverages technical and Workday expertise to improve processes and increase system performance.
Oversees Workday HRIS team, ensuring service operations meet and/or exceed stated Service Level Agreements and Operational Level Agreements.
Develops processes and procedures to effectively meet or exceed client expectations.
Partners with Legal and Compliance experts to ensure regulatory compliance.
Guides HRIS team to incorporate automation where applicable.
Collaborates cross-functionally on full life cycle process evaluation and improvements.
Conducts on-going research and benchmark against industry best practices.
Utilizes proper resource tools to enhance process efficiency.
Maintains associated vendor relationships, including but not limited to Workday HRIS.
Organizes cross functional groups across departments to work collaboratively toward the effective and efficient pursuit of optimization and automation objectives.
Develops and updates process documentation, work instructions and other tools to support execution.
Designs and assists team members in creation of process metrics reports that will be dispersed to leadership teams for clear visibility into volume reporting.
Prioritizes projects to ensure timely completion of deliverables and milestones.
Performs analytics to determine level of impact and use outcomes to prioritize projects.
Grows and develops a team of professionals in technical proficiency and in service delivery effectiveness.
Guides direct reports and peers in functional job area regarding policies, practices and procedures.
Cultivates opportunities to improve team engagement and function wherever possible.
Performs other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Highly developed business acumen and acuity
- Expert knowledge and understanding of business processes across HR COEs and the ability to help design and recommend process changes, procedure redesign, etc.
- General Knowledge of Workforce Management Tools
- Knowledge of MS Project and other project management tools
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate data into measurable action and present projects to management for evaluation and prioritization
- Considerable skills in process improvement, business transformation, customer service, communication, leadership, problem solving and team building
- Strong presentation skills and ability to create presentations. Ability to create process flow diagrams in Visio or other software applications as needed
- Excellent collaboration, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to present complex processes in easy to understand terms to various cross functional stakeholders to receive approval and prioritization
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, both large and small, with competing due dates and present status to management
- Ability to create detailed project plans and high-level milestones across cross functional teams to ensure projects are on track
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and communicate to management any concerns regarding resources, timeline obstacles and prioritization
- Ability to work on project deliverables with minimal supervision and present status and results to leader for approval
- Ability to effectively meet customer needs, taking responsibility for customer satisfaction
- Ability to create and comprehend reports and spreadsheets
- Ability to maintain effectiveness and professionalism when experiencing change in work tasks and/or the work environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment and under pressure of deadlines
- Ability to maintain high quality, customer-focused service delivery, to ensure the business remains compliant with ever-changing state and federal regulations, and to preserve transaction accuracy and efficiency
- Keen ability to focus on the customer and be an active participant in creating a seamless experience
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized
- Must embrace change and have a proven track record of process redesign
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, plus other database and presentation software
- Ability and willingness to travel locally, regionally and nationwide up to 20% of the time
- Spoken and written fluency in English; bilingual a plus
- This job requires use and exercise of independent judgment
We’re ChenMed and we’re transforming healthcare for seniors and changing America’s healthcare for the better. Family-owned and physician-led, our unique approach allows us to improve the health and well-being of the populations we serve. We’re growing rapidly as we seek to rescue more and more seniors from inadequate health care.
ChenMed is changing lives for the people we serve and the people we hire. With great compensation, comprehensive benefits, career development and advancement opportunities and so much more, our employees enjoy great work-life balance and opportunities to grow. Join our team who make a difference in people’s lives every single day.