We’re unique. You should be, too.
We’re changing lives every day. For both our patients and our team members. Are you innovative and entrepreneurial minded? Is your work ethic and ambition off the charts? Do you inspire others with your kindness and joy?
We’re different than most primary care providers. We’re rapidly expanding and we need great people to join our team.
The Procurement Call Center Specialist Intern will engage through phone, email, and instant messaging with fellow ChenMed employees seeking guidance and support related to the Procurement Department’s services and processes. Their duties include handling many inbound and outbound calls to and from employees, listening to employee needs or issues and providing helpful solutions to their problems.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle inbound calls from employees and provide accurate, satisfactory answers to their queries and concerns in a timely manner.
- Identify employee’s needs and wants, give your best to clarify information
- Guide callers through troubleshooting, navigating the FinOps site or using the products or services
- De-escalate situations involving dissatisfied customers, offering patient assistance and support
- Review employee corporate card spend and report non-compliance and policy violations.
- Collaborate with other Procurement team professionals to improve customer service.
- Maintain response time and issue resolution per the stated Procurement Call Center Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Track and maintain Call Center Key Performance Indicators to drive continuous improvement.
- Help to train new employees and inform them about the company’s Procurement policies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of Workday preferred.
- Proficiency with computer and web-based applications.
- Fluent written and oral English knowledge.
- Strong verbal communication skills including active listening.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years of related phone contact work experience required.
- Successful experience in a service industry is strongly preferred.
- Successful customer care sales experience is a plus.
We’re ChenMed and we’re transforming healthcare for seniors and changing America’s healthcare for the better. Family-owned and physician-led, our unique approach allows us to improve the health and well-being of the populations we serve. We’re growing rapidly as we seek to rescue more and more seniors from inadequate health care.
ChenMed is changing lives for the people we serve and the people we hire. With great compensation, comprehensive benefits, career development and advancement opportunities and so much more, our employees enjoy great work-life balance and opportunities to grow. Join our team who make a difference in people’s lives every single day.