JenCare Virtual Home Office
We’re unique. You should be, too.
We’re changing lives every day. For both our patients and our team members. Are you innovative and entrepreneurial minded? Is your work ethic and ambition off the charts? Do you inspire others with your kindness and joy?
We’re different than most primary care providers. We’re rapidly expanding and we need great people to join our team.
The Senior Director, HR Central Operations & Technology (HRIS), JenCare plans, leads, directs, develops, and oversees the overall strategy, administration, coordination and evaluation of the HR COE’s functions, policies, activities, and staff. The incumbent in this role is accountable for ensuring legal compliance and implementation of the organization’s HR mission and talent strategy which includes implementation of an effective inclusive strategy to attract and retain top talent toward achievement of the organization’s vision. Directs human resource operations and ensures that HR business functions are executed smoothly and effectively.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees technical and functional teams to support technology for the HR community.
- Implements transactional process solutions across the HRIS suite.
- Plans and monitors progress of all internal and external partners working within HRIS suite on initiatives/projects.
- Trains trainers on HRIS systems and processes.
- Develops dashboards for reporting key metrics.
- Maintains data integrity in the HRIS through regular coordination of data audits, system implementation, upgrades, modifications, and clean-up efforts.
- Manages required HRIS updates, enhancements, testing, validation, and overall performance of the system.
- Leads process optimization efforts across HR and the organization, identifying cost and time saving initiatives, with particular emphasis on supporting employee and candidate experiences.
- Leads other technology initiatives supporting HR teams with build out or expansion of products.
- Develops and implements departmental budget.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
- Monitors and ensures the organizations compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Solicits and implements process improvements based on feedback from multiple stakeholders, including considerations for process change management, communications management, and business prioritization.
- Supports the HR department in developing relevant human capital and HR metrics to ensure continuous alignment of the design of all HR programs with organizational objectives and track progress against HR’s strategies.
- Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organizations human resource information system (HRIS) or talent management system.
- Creates internal reporting to the Executive Team including dashboards, headcount reports, budget perspectives and other internal reports requested. Creates external reports for government and regulatory agencies, compliance and recordkeepers.
- Ensures compliance with legislate requirements such as EEO, FLSA, FMLA and ADA.
- Performs other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent business acumen and acuity
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of general Human Resources functions, practices, processes, procedures, techniques and methods
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems
- Advanced skill in Microsoft Office Suite products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, database, and presentation software
- Ability and willingness to travel locally, regionally and nationwide up to 30% of the time
- Spoken and written fluency in English
- This job requires use and exercise of independent judgment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Business, Healthcare or Public Administration or a closely related field required OR additional experience above the minimum may be considered in lieu of the required education on a year-for-year basis
- MHRM, MBA or an advance degree in a related field preferred
- A minimum of 10 years’ of HR work experience required
- A minimum of 5 years’ of progressive management/leadership experience required
- A minimum of 2 years’ of Workday HCM/HRIS related experience required
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP or similar certification highly desired
We’re ChenMed and we’re transforming healthcare for seniors and changing America’s healthcare for the better. Family-owned and physician-led, our unique approach allows us to improve the health and well-being of the populations we serve. We’re growing rapidly as we seek to rescue more and more seniors from inadequate health care.
ChenMed is changing lives for the people we serve and the people we hire. With great compensation, comprehensive benefits, career development and advancement opportunities and so much more, our employees enjoy great work-life balance and opportunities to grow. Join our team who make a difference in people’s lives every single day.