Makati City, National Capital Region (Manila), Philippines
Provides counsel to expatriate employees and managers/business partners to facilitate the mobility process. Develops, implements, and evaluates expatriate policies. Resolves benefits issues.
Chevron Holdings Inc. (CHI) is a pioneer and leading multi-function Shared Services Center in the Philippines located in Makati City. With a workforce of more than 1,000, CHI delivers business services and solutions in areas such as finance, human resources, procurement, marketing support and information technology.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Global Mobility Specialist located in Makati City, Philippines through October 22, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. PH Time.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Expatriate Management and Policy Counsel
- Primary point of contact for expatriates for the life cycle of the expatriate assignment via telephone, email or face-to-face communication;
- Counsels expatriates on expatriate policy administration and interpretation, processes and procedures; provides counsel on regional nuances.
- Provides leadership and acts as key contact for managers, HR business partners and other Global Mobility Centers of Expertise for any issues involving expatriate administration;
- Coordinates with destination services vendors to ensure execution of services to ensure contract terms, and expatriate policy compliance, if applicable.
- Delivers group expatriate assignment briefings
- Identifies, investigates, and researches complex and unique expatriate issues. Works with management and other groups to develop and assess alternatives and develops solutions recognizing the intent of policy. Implement the recommended solution with effective change management.
- Responsible for the expatriate administration of reviewing Expatriate Assignment Package; Workday transfer request adhering to payroll deadlines to prevent overpayments, underpayments, exceptions, retro-adjustments.
- Ensures that the administration of the expatriate services (i.e., including coordinating the move to the region, administering services during the expatriate’s assignment and assisting in the repatriation or re-assignment of the employee at the end of the term) are carried out in accordance to policies and guidelines, and are applied in a consistent and standardized manner across the region.
- Address more complex expatriate queries and escalates as required.
- Ensures that services provided to customers comply with service levels agreements.
- Ensures resolution of both internal and external customer requests, queries and complaints to provide a high level of customer service necessary to support the achievement of defined Team and company goals.
- Builds and develops strong collaborative working relationship with the various stakeholders: expatriates, host HR management, business unit management and Global Mobility Center of Expertise.
- Ensures resolution of both internal and external customer requests, queries and complaints to provide a high level of customer service.
- Understands and articulates philosophy and intent of expat policies and processes by addressing queries and concerns from management and expats on policies, payroll and administration
- Seeks and provides feedback to contacts and customers on process improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree graduate, preferably in HR, Business or related field
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, with strong background in customer support
- Can quickly build relationships to ensure collaboration with expatriates, management, HR partners and vendors
- Ability to work with a multi-cultural and multi-level group of clients
- Demonstrated ability to manage changing priorities and work in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical, communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Solid organization and planning skills that display quality mindset and work habits
- Ability to follow simple and complex work instructions
- High level of ethical and moral decision-making abilities
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Workday and ServiceNow is an advantage
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.