Main Campus – Orange
Day – 08hrs (United States of America)
At CHOC Children’s, we strive to be the leading destination of children’s health by providing exceptional and innovative care. We are responsible for the overall health of our community’s pediatric population in our hospitals, clinics, and practices. And because of our breadth of care, your career at CHOC Children’s can be as diverse and fulfilling as you determine. CHOC Children’s compensation structure, benefits offerings, and career development programs are geared to helping you achieve your professional and personal goals. Apply now to see where your career at CHOC Children’s can take you.
The Benefits Coordinator supports and administers CHOC Children’s various benefit plans. Provides customer service, education and support to CHOC associates and the Human Resources department.
* Required: Minimum one year of prior experience working in Human Resources or two years in a customer service or office setting role responding to client or customer requests, questions and issues.
* Preferred: Two (2) years of experience working in Benefits or Human Resources. Previous healthcare experience highly preferred.
* Required: BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Business, or other related field.
* Required: Ability to set goals and judge results in accordance with the highest standards; care with sensitivity and respect; promote teamwork to achieve CHOC’s mission; and understand and exceed customer expectations. Ability to speak, read, write, and understand English effectively at a level appropriate for effective performance of the job. Ability to use computer, printer, and software programs necessary to the position (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint). Ability to relate and communicate positively, effectively, and professionally with others; work calmly and respond courteously when under pressure; collaborate and accept direction. Ability to think critically; manage multiple assignments effectively; organize and prioritize workload; work well under pressure; problem solve; recall information with accuracy; pay close attention to detail; work independently with minimal supervision.
* Preferred: Knowledge of Workday HRIS.
* Required: None required.
* Preferred: PHR or Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) certification.