This position is responsible driving solutions that solve business challenges efficiently through system analysis and configuration for the Talent and Employee Relations (ER) functions. Collaboration with both the Talent & ER Leaders, as well as key stakeholders is required to realize talent strategies including delivering an optimal experience for caregivers and managers. Leverage a variety of tools to support a flexible, responsive, and nimble business strategy. At least 3 years of Workday configuration experience is required.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Facilitates the design, building, testing, implementation, and troubleshooting of system enhancements and other automation projects utilizing dedicated Human Resources technology.
- Lead conversations with cross functional teams and ensure they understand requirements and can translate them into technical requirements.
- Produce documents, as needed, according to the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including business requirements, alternative analysis, requirements traceability, and findings documents.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams on projects to meet the project deliverable deadlines
- Translate and refine complex business requirements into technical specifications, considering how they integrate with other systems.
- Solve complex problems by taking a broad perspective to identify solutions.
- Analyze how current technical solutions impact business strategy.
- Conducts assigned studies, applying systems analysis methods and techniques to identify where and how cost and time-effective improvements can be made or as necessitated by internal or external regulations.
- Contribute to strategy and roadmap discussions of multiple systems
- Configures systems that meet all technical requirements discussed with the business.
- Provide ad-hoc system analysis that enables the business to achieve its engagement and retention goals and create new strategies where necessary.
- Partner with data analysis team to develop metrics which enables the business to understand talent strategies which will allow the for the effective design and execution of programs
- Work as part of a project team to deliver medium to large projects. May play a significant role in more than one project at a given time.
- Considered a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and may define and execute a technical strategy.
- Partner with appropriate COEs to identify needs and offer solutions.
- Research, identify, and recommend industry best practices for solving business technology problems
- Partner with Integration Lead on the development and support of Workday integrations (internal & external)
- Work to actively influence vendors by participating in brainstorms, design partner, early adopter and other customer product management options
- Maintains effective user relationships to provide a climate receptive to systems improvement and to enhance understanding of the user’s business concerns.
- Collaborate on user project teams, audit systems within scope of responsibility for conformance to objectives and make applicable changes, conduct additional training, and clarify procedures to assure full user satisfaction.
- Demonstrates commitment to learning organization and client group by applying technical knowledge to improve operations through automation.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years of professional experience with a heavy emphasis on system configuration and analysis to drive business strategy. Bachelor’s degree required; A degree in a quantitative field preferred: Computing and Information Theory, Business (w/ quantitative focus), Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or Operations Research. A combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- 3-5 Years Workday configuration experience required
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, etc.
- Two retirement planning offerings, including 403(b) with company contributions
- Generous paid time off with annual roll-over and opportunities to cash out
- 12 week paid parental leave
- Tuition assistance
- Incredible Work/Life benefits including annual membership to care.com, access to backup care services for dependents through [email protected], retirement planning services, financial coaching, fitness and wellness reimbursement, and great discounts through several vendors for hotels, rental cars, theme parks, shows, sporting events, movie tickets and much more!
Whether a position can be supported for remote work will be assessed based on whether ChristianaCare is able to meet the business requirements of the proposed remote location.
Post End Date
Aug 26, 2022
EEO Posting Statement
Christiana Care Health System is an equal opportunity employer, firmly committed to prohibiting discrimination, whose staff is reflective of its community, and considers qualified applicants for open positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
ChristianaCare is committed to prioritizing the health and safety of our patients and caregivers. As we continue to meet the needs of our caregivers and our community through the COVID-19 pandemic, our commitment to health and safety requires that we take new steps to ensure a safe environment for medical care for our patients and a workplace that avoids preventable harm for our caregivers. For this reason, vaccination for COVID-19 is required for all caregivers at ChristianaCare and is considered a safety standard that is job-related and consistent with business necessity for all caregivers.