Do you want to work at one of the Top 100 Hospitals in the nation? We are guided by our values of Love and Excellence and are passionate about delivering health, not just health care. Come join us at ChristianaCare!
*** This is a Remote position*** The Systems Analyst is responsible for providing support related to the Workday Recruitment module and the corresponding data and reporting. Works in collaboration with the Shared Services team and HR Leadership to ensure Workday is operating effectively and leveraging best practices. Participates as a team member on Workday HCM related project initiatives. The ideal candidate will have experience with Workday..
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide consultation by gathering requirements, providing solutions and impact analysis
- Evaluate releases and functionality to identify opportunities to improve and optimize the use Workday
- Serve as subject matter expert on current and upcoming Workday capabilities
- Maintain reference data, configures business processes, develop reports and other activities related to the Workday and other related software and data.
- Provide input and knowledge sharing with the Shared Services Team
- Prepare user requirements and other technical specifications for related work, systems functions, and processes.
- Track, analyze, and test potential fixes, enhancements and/or solutions to existing related issues.
- Provide regular status updates on open issues, requests, and projects.
- Maintain effective and service-oriented relationships with departmental and organizational level caregivers.
- Perform assigned work safely, adhering to established departmental safety rules and practices and reports to supervisor, in a timely manner, any unsafe activities, conditions, hazards, or safety violations that may cause injury to oneself, other employees, patients and visitors.
- Perform other related duties as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Applied Mathematics or equivalent field. A combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- 3-5 years of equivalent experience in the field of business administration, informational technology or healthcare.
- 2-4 Years experience in Workday required
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, etc.
- Two retirement planning offerings, including 403(b) with company contributions
- Generous paid time off with annual roll-over and opportunities to cash out
- 12 week paid parental leave
- Tuition assistance
- Incredible Work/Life benefits including annual membership to care.com, access to backup care services for dependents through [email protected], retirement planning services, financial coaching, fitness and wellness reimbursement, and great discounts through several vendors for hotels, rental cars, theme parks, shows, sporting events, movie tickets and much more!
Post End Date
Jun 30, 2022
EEO Posting Statement
Christiana Care Health System is an equal opportunity employer, firmly committed to prohibiting discrimination, whose staff is reflective of its community, and considers qualified applicants for open positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
ChristianaCare is committed to prioritizing the health and safety of our patients and caregivers. As we continue to meet the needs of our caregivers and our community through the COVID-19 pandemic, our commitment to health and safety requires that we take new steps to ensure a safe environment for medical care for our patients and a workplace that avoids preventable harm for our caregivers. For this reason, vaccination for COVID-19 is required for all caregivers at ChristianaCare and is considered a safety standard that is job-related and consistent with business necessity for all caregivers.