India- Gurgaon- JSK Tower- Plot 13
Since 1992, Ciena has been driven by a relentless pursuit of network innovation. We believe in a network that grows smarter, more agile, and more responsive every day. This means that when you digitally interact in your world – picking up the phone, streaming video, texting a friend or loved one – your interactions are being enabled by Ciena technologies. Ciena makes your social / entertainment / business existence REAL.
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified below and you think you can bring value to the role, we’d love to learn more about you!
- Schedule, prioritize support tickets and implement enhancements
- Collaborate with Workday users to outline reporting requirements
- Manage data conversion and load process
- Ensures timelines and quality of integration is met
- Engages with 3rd party vendors
- Develop and modify advanced reports for internal human resources and managers using Workday Report Writer
- Provide reports based on quarterly and annual audit requests
- Partner with Workday Security team to maintain Uline’s data and privacy standards.
- Identify and resolve issues related to the HRIS configuration, business processes, integrations, and reporting
- Collaborate with business partners to review and coordinate application of updates or fixes
- Document process and results
- Completes assigned tasks in prescribed timelines consistent with deliverables
- Positive attitude and a good team player
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of industry experience delivering Workday HCM solutions
- Experience with at least 2 full life-cycle implementation for Workday HCM for one or more of the following modules: Payroll, Time & Absence Tracking, Core HR, Benefits, Compensation.
- Strong in handling complex Workday Integrations.
- Experience with excel, Visio and Power point
Being You @ Ciena
As part of our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we want to foster an environment that values and respects all individual’s strengths, perspectives, ideas, and ability to meet the needs of our customers globally. Ciena values the diversity of its workforce and respects its employees as individuals, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status or any other category protected by applicable law. We do not tolerate any form of discrimination. Ciena is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise Ciena in a timely fashion of the specific accommodation measures required for you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.
We do not charge any fee for employment and the same applies to the Recruitment Partners we work with. Additionally, we do not ask for any refundable security deposit to be paid in bank accounts for employment purposes. We request candidates to be cautious of misleading communications and not pay any fee/ deposit to individuals/ agencies/ employment portals on the pretext of attending Ciena’s interview process or seeking employment with us.